on 7 June 2017
excellent
on 29 July 2013
I always liked watching the Naked City in the 1960s so I was hoping I would not be disapointed.

I was not. This is an excellent compilation of the best episodes with, apart from a few glitches, very good picture quality. I think this is down to the series being filmed and archived on 35mm film.

Highly reccomended.
on 10 June 2014
This set naked city arrived on time and I give it 5 stars for very good series. Good prints and sound it is wonderful. All the actors play a very good part it is a series I have always liked but in this one it is not the same or as good as the one with Walter winchel. If I'm right with name he did the story much better and was a very good narrator
But this one is a good one for the price and well worth having if its just to see the lovely scenes of New York The naked city buy it you will love it.
on 12 October 2013
the quality of the dvds are first class and arrived safe and well. Entertainment value is high. " There are 8 million stories in the naked city. This has been one of them".
on 7 March 2016
excellent series about real newyork settings plenty of newyork settings long gone now