on 27 November 2012
I am quite happy with this product with one exception it dose not turn itself on when you open the cover as it states on the product features
on 19 November 2012
the service and this item were excepitional the product was just the thing for my kindle fire hd its a case a stand and helpful when using it and putting away as when you close the case it turns the kindle off then when reopened it starts if off its absolutly brilliant
on 13 December 2012
Overpriced and not very secure. My Kindle fire HD fell out of the case and cracked the screen, absolutely gutted.
on 6 July 2013
This case with stand looks exactly as I expected and does exactly what I bought it for.
Overall its perfect.
It has a classy professional look, but yet has a fun element with the diamante studs in the corner of the front.
I am very pleased with this purchase!
on 24 April 2014
I got this on discount at a very good price and thought Brand name OK give it a punt.

I was pleasantly surprised. feels nice, solid without stupid logos all over it and so far the kids haven't broken my Kindle!
on 1 September 2014
I was very disappointed with this item. It is okay standing up as in picture, but when you have to play a game that requires it to be turned the other way, there is nothing to keep it straight. The Kindle keeps slipping as nothing to fit it into when it is standing up.Quite expensive so not too happy.
on 27 January 2013
I'm really pleased with this product, it looks great and the quality is better than the ones in the shops. the cover also activate when the cover is opened and closed as long as the put the kindle the right way up. great product, would recommend.
on 24 June 2013
This is a really high quality product in many ways. Firstly, the design is great, really elegant. It is very supportive and well padded, providing great protection for your kindle.

Having read previous comments, I was initially worried about the automatic on/off function reducing battery power but have not experienced this in the three weeks I have been using this case.

Well worth the money hence the five star rating.
on 16 November 2012
Very attractive looking case - good quality material. Inside cover has non slip stand for Kindle.
Magnetic closing clip - would recommend this item.
on 3 December 2012
This cover fits perfectly and protects my Kindle Fire HD as well as providing a stand to use for watching films. It feels like a book when reading and looks very smart too.