on 28 July 2017
All the songs all in the original keys.
Compiled in easy to used A-Z form with capo position where applicable and all the chords, this is a must for Beatle freaks!
on 2 August 2017
happy with item
on 9 June 2017
Replaced over-used original. Fun learning aid for all 4 generations of my family. And you know what they say about the 60's ....AND I WAS there!
on 11 March 2014
This is the best Beatles guitar songbook I have ever come across. I don't understand other reviewers complaints about keeping the book open? It's a music book?? (doh!) Just place it on the music stand and use the metal spars to hold it open! I've been a Beatles fan for more than fifty years and I have learnt more of their songs with this book than with any other. Excellent!
on 17 May 2013
I encountered some crappy books, and this is the best, handiest, clearest, rightest book I have ever seen.
It's just right.
If you are looking for a Beatles book, look no further.
I'm not selling it or something, I'm really just a costumer, I just really like this book.
on 13 March 2013
Having just bought a guitar I wanted to try and play something I knew I would enjoy. This a great book for a novice guitar player playing chords. Just what I expected and good value.
on 5 June 2011
Got this for my birthday last year, and it is a MUST for all Beatles fans with an acoustic guitar.

Let me ust say it is PURELY chords, it won't tell you how to play the finger-picked parts (intro to Here Comes the Sun, etc) but it's perfect for a good old singalong. As noted in other reviews, the chord chart at the back is missing one or two of the stranger chords but generally you can wing it. Includes every one of their songs except those originally by other artists so unfortunately no "Boys" "Matchbox" or "Please Mister Postman" but with 195 of their own songs, which is more than double what you will find in most other songbooks, I really can't complain. An absolute necessity.
on 6 February 2011
Contains every single song the Beatles wrote. So if you play the guitar and your a Beatles fan this is a pretty indispensable book.

The only problem is that it does not contain the chord diagrams at the top of the page but in a fold out page at the back. This wouldn't be too much of a problem but sometimes it can take ages to find the chords you need.
on 12 December 2014
spent at least 3 hours trying to get the book onto my computer but no luck, have been trying to cancel the order but no luck with that either.
on 7 January 2012
Excellent value and comprehensive, however the print size is quite small, that is the only negative comment. Great book to have.