Learn more Download now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Christmas with Elvis Learn more Shop Women's Shop Men's

on 12 December 2013
I bought this as a gift for my son having read the description carefully which mentions a box and shows a protective carry case. These are not cheap headphones and so I was shocked when they arrived in an oversized polythene bag with a label stuck on the outside for the bag. I returned them as they were not suitable to give as a gift.
on 21 October 2013
I thought I got my moneys worth when I first got these earphones. The sounds was good, it was definitely noise cancelling and they were comfy in the ear. I used them for about 5-6 months then the sound from one side stopped.
A bad experience for me especially when I am a new customer to this brand.
on 11 February 2015
Although I had problems with my first set of headphones, for some reasons they stopped working properly after not even 4 months and it looked that the problem was with the cable and the jack, I have received a replacement and I am very happy with the ones I've got now.
on 25 November 2013
Loved the sound while it lasted. But the headphones failed after 3 months of careful use. The phono plug no longer transfers sound cleanly from any headphone jack I have tried, and the audio quality is no longer acceptable.
on 28 November 2014
Good comfort and sound quality, but like many others have said, they do just suddenly break. Sound has gone from one and then both ears. Would probably go for something more robust. Mine lasted 2-3 motnhs
on 6 January 2013
Having previously owned the S4i earphones, I knew I wouldn't be disappointed with the sound quality of these MK11's, it is superb. I use them with my iphone 5 (iphone 4 previously) and the compatibility with these phones is great. My only gripe about the S4i's was the flimsy connection of the cable into the jack, a problem that Klipsch have thankfully resolved. The new, anti-tangle cable is fantastic and winds up neatly into it's handy carry case. Quite a bit pricier than of old but they have made some very good and necessary changes.
on 12 December 2012
The MK II offer the same sound experience than their predecessor, having much better cabling (I had negative experience with two different pairs of MK I).
on 11 February 2013
I'm a daily commuter and I bought these to use with my iphone 5. The tangle resistant cable is good although the ear buds are sometimes joined together by the cable splitter. The buds required a few days of burn in to sound good. The audio through the right earbud failed within 2 months staring with intermittent volume control failure.
on 12 December 2013
I loved Klipsch Image S4i (ii), everything is nice (build quality, sound etc). Only thing i expected is little more base otherwise its excellent.
on 2 January 2013
Edit: broken within 4 months, AGAIN! Very poor build quality - thankfully Amazon replaced them without quibble, though I don't anticpiate them to last.
_______________________

I'm no audiophile, but do appreciate decent sound quality and although the headphones that ship with the Iphone 5 are an improvement on the previous disposable jobs, they still weren't hitting the spot. The price of these earphones did seem a tad high, but on the basis of hours used per day whilst commuting and in the office my cost per hour is negligible if they last a couple of years like the S3's that these replace.

I work in a rowdy open plan office and struggle to concentrate unless I can block it all out - these headphones effectively isolate most of that even without any music on, and with very little volume you are cocooned in your own tunes without distraction. The other useful feature is the remote that allows you to skip through tracks on your iPhone, without having to suretitiously rumage around in your pocket, elbowing your fellow commuter in the process.

Sound quality as you'd expect is excellent and perfectly balanced - skipping through my fairly eclectic music collection the headphones seamlessly cope with whatever I throw at them. Bass response is good, but not to the detriment of everything else and makes for a very clean clear sound.

I didn't buy them for use as a headset, but on the odd occasion I've receieved a call whilst listening to music they have performed very well without needing to raise the microphone to your mouth.

The flat profile cable is meant to resist tangling, which seems to be the reality and not marketing hype - the downside is the material does seem to catch on my clothes and rustle. It in no way detracts from experience and is preferabe to the tangled mess I'd occasionally wind up with.

All of which is backed by a 2 year warranty for that little extra reassurance - whole heartedly recommended.