on 27 March 2014
Well, the sound quality is superb - very balanced and detailed - but the noise transferred from the cable when you're walking is distracting. Not quite sure how to resolve this, I was thinking of applying some heatshrink wrap to the cables? Why anyone would need their headphone cable to be flat and grippy I'm not sure, all I know is it sticks to my jacket awkwardly and transfers a heck of a lot of noise to my ears. On the plus side, as I said the sound quality is excellent as is the sound isolation aspect, I can use these on the train or tube at moderate levels of volume and still hear clearly, without disturbing anyone with your classic 'open' cheap earbuds. Overall very pleased with these, I tried some AKG K451's recently which everyone seemed to rave about but they were horribly muddy and bass heavy - nowhere near as accurate as these Klipsch earphones. Despite the cable noise, I would still recommend these to people when they ask about headphones, at least for now until I come across something better?
on 28 April 2017
This was my third set. They keep losing sound in right earbud after 4/6 months but superb while they lasted. Expensive for the time though.
on 31 March 2013
After a terrible experience with Beats by Dr Dre (Tour with ControlTalk), I decided to give these a go following some impressive reviews of the originals. I wasn't disappointed; these are more comfortable and more accurate than my Tours, and provide enough bass without overpowering the mids or highs. At this price, I expected mids to be a little flat, but they are full and dynamic, although sometimes feel a little soft.

My only complaint would be the position of the remote, which acts as a splitter for the cable. It's just a little further away from my mouth than I would like, and people on the other end of the phone often say I'm speaking too quietly.
on 15 June 2013
I bought a pair of these to replace my old Klipsch S4i's that I both found then lost in the same day. I previously had some Ultimate Ears 600vi that I had to have replaced twice, so buying my second pair of these shows how much I like them. The cable is really long, gives me about 4 extra inches more than I need to reach from my head to my jeans pocket. The audio is bassy but not too strong. Sound is clear and the rubber tips do a good job of blocking the sound of my bus journey out. It comes with a nice zip up pouch, which is an improvement over the tin with my old S4i's, and includes 3 sets of rubber ear pieces, although you might want some foam tips for better fit and isolation.

These are great headphones for their price.
on 11 February 2015
Although I had problems with my first set of headphones, for some reasons they stopped working properly after not even 4 months and it looked that the problem was with the cable and the jack, I have received a replacement and I am very happy with the ones I've got now.
on 12 December 2013
I bought this as a gift for my son having read the description carefully which mentions a box and shows a protective carry case. These are not cheap headphones and so I was shocked when they arrived in an oversized polythene bag with a label stuck on the outside for the bag. I returned them as they were not suitable to give as a gift.
on 5 December 2015
Great earphones, but they *do* fall apart (like all klipsch products)
on 17 November 2014
great no problems
on 21 October 2013
I thought I got my moneys worth when I first got these earphones. The sounds was good, it was definitely noise cancelling and they were comfy in the ear. I used them for about 5-6 months then the sound from one side stopped.
A bad experience for me especially when I am a new customer to this brand.
on 7 November 2015