I purchased these films to use with my ageing Canon 35 mm camera, partly because I have a great array of lenses; which I have no need of for my digital outfit, but mainly to teach my 13 year old about the skill required to take photographs properly. For example, he has used a digital camera for about 5 years and produced vast amounts of poor quality shots (a bit like me). We decided that it was time to try and learn how to improve his skills and what better medium than 35mm film where you need to get your exposure right ; using compensation where necessary and more importantly, there is not the luxury of taking multiple exposures based upon what you see in your viewfinder.

I must admit that I have no desire to lose my Canon digital camera now, but when I consider that many of the photographs that I have at home were taken on film and when I took them there was no opportunity to take several shots ( there was but bracketing was an expensive business, as was using my motor drive) and I just feel that my son will benefit from having to think and compose his shots; quality over quantity.

So is the film any good? I think so and having shot and developed 2 reels, we like the vibrancy of the colours and after a break of about 10 years from film I think that the quality has improved. I must admit film is far more fun and waiting for a week before you view your shots is like waiting for Christmas as a child.
on 5 March 2013
Great product and value for money; it saved me so much money as film tends to be pretty expensive in retail shops. I gave this 5* as I am yet to find a fault with the products, thanks!
on 30 June 2013
Good quality film always repays with superb true colour rendition. 200 ASA is low enough for good quality prints but fast enough to be used to capture movement and used in low light conditions. This 6 pack has a good price. Cheep film usually means poor results.
on 2 April 2013
Great value,punctual and efficient delivery,highly recommended.We use a lot of this film (even in the age of digital cameras!!) so will definitely be back for more!!!
on 18 April 2013
Bought by a teenager rediscovering old fashioned photography. Not sure how long the enthusiasm will last but this was reasonable price for exploring purposes.
on 1 September 2014
Exactly what I was looking for! As a first time film camera user these fitted my needs perfectly. Already fired through 4 of these films, the photos were all of good quality and they came packaged exactly as pictured. Really good price too.
on 2 November 2013
There are about 26/27 exposures on each film, the photos turned out great and they arrived quickly. They are everything they are supposed to be. I'm happy and satisfied with my purchase.
on 20 November 2013
still very good for the old camera fans
just had the photo's back after processing, very good pics
price ok
on 6 August 2015
I bought these for an old Canon Sureshot Max pocket camera. The colours it produces in pictures with that camera are good, and are as I remember the things I photographed looking. I particularly like what it does with skies, with the blues looking particularly eye catching.

All in all, it's a decent camera for the price.
on 11 June 2013
Pleased to be able to get films in such a digital age. Bought them for my husband's SRL camera which he has just bought out of storage. Good value.