on 22 July 2013
Beautiful heart felt poetry that transcends and wraps you in the true beauty of being. Again a gift for a young student who has thoroughly enjoyed being introduced to Rumi and is now sharing with her friends.
on 14 January 2013
This is a brilliant translation of Rumi's poetry. For all those who love Rumi and his wisdom this is a treasure to own. I have bought many copies as gifts and it is always appreciated.
on 31 October 2015
Thank you to the translators but! They haven't really done justice to the level of literacy and vocabulary Rumi gives us in other translations i.e Coleman barks.
If you are a student of Rumi then I wouldn't recommend this.. If you are interested in poetry then I would recommend this!!!!
on 11 August 2013
This is a book I pick up and open and just read a verse or two at a time. It is full of great wisdom and insight.
on 6 November 2015
His poetry is fabulous, the translations are great and it is not overpowering. Enjoyable book that sits in my bag and pulled out when I have a bit of spare time.
on 16 February 2016
this book changed me, it began my spiritual journey. Rumi's poetry is second to none, this is not filled with poetry but words of art. It really is that good.
on 18 May 2016
Lovely little book given to a friend as a gift, she loved it and I would get another for myself too
on 9 May 2014
This was a resent for the girlfriend, I have not got much of a clue on what this book is about but she liked it. So if you looking for a review on the books litriture quality you may have to look else where. I'm eat wing this one high as it made her happy so it did what I needed it to..
on 3 July 2016