on 7 April 2016
Error with screen that caused the cover to default to the Air 2 (which had to be returned) when I viewed the different colours, yet I had changed it to iPad 2 as otherwise you do not know about the availability, so be careful to double check.

Case arrived in original packaging and fitted well onto my iPad 2. It has a nice velcro pad inside to prevent the iPad falling back out. It is a snug fit and had the holes all in the correct place so no need to to keep moving the cover to use the headphone jack or to charge. I had to change the settings on my iPad to get the smart flip to work. Now that setting has been changed the smart flip allows my iPad to sleep and wake by opening and closing the cover. The cover protects the casing from scratches and the screen while the flap is closed. It does not come with a screen protector, that is something that if you want will need to purchase separately.

The only downside I feel that the magnet on the flap could be stronger as it can accidentally open if put in a bag or if left on its side and it slips down. If this happens while using the smart flip the open flap will use up your battery faster. I have bought another Snugg cover for my daughter's Galaxy and that one remains closed, until it is opened by hand. On the Galaxy you can feel the strength of the magnet pulling the flap closed. Might just be my iPad cover or it might just be that the iPad ones are not as strong as the Galaxy.

Either way I would recommend this cover. They come in so many different colours I am tempted to buy a couple more.
on 7 November 2017
I bought a Snugg iPad2 cover in 2013 and it has protected my iPad ever since. I still loved the cover but due to constant use over the last 4 years it had become worn around the edges and needed replacing. When I saw Snugg were advertising a similar product with a lifetime guarantee I contacted them. The customer service team were fantastic, they replied within 24hrs and without any fuss offered to replace the cover immediately. They sent me a list of colours to choose from but as my original colour was out of stock I opted to wait.
Within 2 weeks of my initial email I had received a brand new replacement cover at no extra cost.
I can't praise the service I received from Snugg enough, especially Edgar who kept me updated right through to despatch.
This is a company that not only advertise lifetime guarantees, it also honours them.
NB. You must register for the lifetime guarantee within 90 days of purchase though.

I can't praise the service I received from Snugg enough, especially Edgar who kept me updated at every stage through to despatch.
on 16 April 2017
Great service, recovered an email to confirm their lifetime guarantee before I'd got the product. Good packaging, arrived quickly. Good product, reasonable price for the quality, would definatley recommend . Got to be better than the cheaper ones I have to keep buying as they seem to fall apart quickly.
on 11 August 2017
Great product - great price and delivered promtly.
As I had forgotten which IPad model my wife had, the detail of where to find the model number codes was extremely helpful. My wife's previous "Snugg" had lasted for many years but tipping a glass of water over it whilst in hospital finished it off!
on 13 March 2017
This is my second Snugg iPad case. It arrived on time and fitted my iPad perfectly. Excellent durable leather stitched in white threads, which I prefer to be black threads instead. From experience, there will be wear and tear with time. So make sure to register your product for lifetime guarantee.
on 22 September 2017
Case is very well designed and the iPad fits in securely and with no issues about blocking any ports. The different ways of holding the iPad in the case are well thought out and very convenient. Colour is a little more strident than I had expected. The disappointment came with the circular mark on a top corner which looks like a glue mark. When I rubbed it to see if it would come off the purple coloured faux leather came away leaving a white mark. It's not a big white mark but it, and the raised circle of whatever is there, does mar the case and led to my feelings of disappointment.
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 21 August 2013
The thing is, once you have given in to an iPad it can take over certain aspects of your life. There is no doubt of the machines usefulness and it's exciting possibilities for communication but the blighter is as slippery as a politicians promise!
So - to an overcoat for the beast.
One can choose something high-tech with built in 'nerd' and well and good they might be, but I like to combine the style of a good 'Savile Row' suit with a healthy dose of practicality.
This Cover does the business, it looks good, works well and has impressed my grandchildren - no easy feat that!
So, do yourself, or someone you are wishing to cosset, a favor and splash out on a wee bit of practical luxury.
on 6 June 2014
I usually read reviews on most things before buying and sometimes I agree with some of the reviews and make my decision.All reviews were excellent on these items and I agree not everyone has the same outlook but on receiving these items within days of ordering from supplier wonderful service and for once I agree with 98 of 100 people that these items were far superior to any I saw in shops and other places.I was thrilled with the quality and although more expensive than any other I pad cover they certainly worth buying and lifelong guarantee were an added bonus.Thank you for super quality and prompt service.Would certainly use buyer again
on 7 February 2017
Nice sturdy looking case. I was fed up of buying cheaper covers and finding that within a month or so, they were starting to wear. This looks well made and hopefully will stand the test of time. I wish these things would be advertised as mock leather though as you could easily be fooled into thinking you were buying real leather. It is not a leather case it is a PU leather look case! Why lie?
on 13 February 2017
Greatly disappointed with my new iPad case. This is my third case, the previous two being for the old iPad, this current purchase is for the iPad2Air. Frankly, the new case doesn't fit ! It is the same size the the previous cases despite the fact that the new IPad is less wide !
The result is that it slips down inside the case blocking the camera lens. I shall have to pack it up with a large knitting needle or similar. 7mm to be corrected. Sorry Snug, very unhappy with this purchase, I am considering returning as being " unfit for purpose"
22 Comments|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse