on 26 February 2017
I bought my second Snugg case direct from Snugg as they had a Valentines Day promotion. The first case that I bought from Amazon started to fall apart after two and a half years. I didn't bother with the 'lifetime guarantee, as I had read from other reviewers that the company are less than keen to honour it!
I am quite disappointed with the new case, it was advertised as 'distressed brown leather', whilst it clearly isn't leather at all. I doubt that it will last as long as the previous one, and I shan't be buying from Snugg in the future.
on 5 January 2017
This is an amazing piece of kit. My 4 year old son breaks things as most young kids tend to do. I saw this case and thought it was perfect for him. He received an ipad mini for Christmas and this cover fit it perfectly. All the buttons are accessible easily. If you want to use earphones with it then you have to move the cover back very slightly but then the earphone plug fits snugly into the space. He's dropped this case so many times already and it's done it's job. So easy to carry from any of the handles. It's the best cover I've used. You still have to buy a good screen protector for the front but that's the same with any ipad case. Highly recommended and will probably buy more for my 2 daughters to replace their covers.
on 4 February 2017
I have waited a while before posting this review, so that I could see how the Snugg stood up to use over a period of time. This is without a doubt one of the best purchases that I have made. Use the stand on your lap or on a desk. Use the hand strap while on the move, or save battery life by closing the cover. This product is well designed, well constructed and yes, it does provide a protective Snugg fit for my iPad.
on 16 May 2017
Third case in less than three years so not indestructible; however, tougher than many and now cheaper. This one appeared a 'snugger' fit than the last, and not in a good way although from experience it will probably give a little.
Update- wrong case bought! I reordered this believing my new iPad mini 4 would be the same size as my mini 2. Apparently the 4 is 3.2mm longer and the difference in fit is noticeable! Still disappointed with the durability though.
on 10 January 2017
I did buy a cover from another seller from whom I had bought before for my new iPad but it didn't work. Those illustrious people from Apple make it difficult for 3rd party suppliers to make accessories and since the last version of iPad have changed all the magnet contact positions for auto open and close. I was apprehensive about buying another online and almost bought the expensive proprietary one when I saw Snugg do I tried that. It was just perfect. Lovely fit and feel to it, and seems very strong indeed. I am very pleased.
on 13 May 2016
I puchased this great cover in July 2014 as it had the features I need for my iPad Air - It has a 2 positions flip stand which I use every day, a hidden pocket where I put some some thin document if I am going to a meeting or if I want to store a receipt unitl I get home. The auto sleep and wake is very useful and saves power. I also store a couple of my business cards for meetings and a stylus for my notes applications. This unit recently developed an issue with one part starting to come apart. I called Snugg on 11 May 2016 - took a picture of the issue and they sent me a replacement cover which I arrived today the 13th May 2016! I am impressed and pleased to get a great cover back!
on 15 January 2016
Excellent, love this product, I have search & purchased other cheaper covers for my iPad mini & been dissatisfied for one reason or another, but not this time I cannot praise this item enough. At last I have a cover which is comfortable to hold, with easy access to all ports, turning the volume up or down is easy now, unlike the other covers I have tried, & this does as it says in the discription, it stands up without constantly having to be propped up. Lovely soft leather, so many colours to choose from, a bit more expensive than other covers I've brought, but in my experience you get what you pay for. Well pleased, & can recommend it.
on 12 August 2015
It has now gone a little softer and not holding the Ipad firmly. I have to keep adjusting the position of the i\Pad so that I can get at the Operation buttons.
After my review I must say the suppliers was more than excellent by sending me another Snugg iPad cse to replace the original. Absolutely excellent service and I would recommend anyone to purchase from this company.
I will try not to bend and masacre the NEW ONE but I usually have big DIRTY HANDS.
Thank you to the company..
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 5 June 2015
I bought one of these about 6 months ago and had a problem with it, corners started coming away which would eventually have made it unuseable. Snugg customer service were excellent and sent me a replacement within 24 hours of knowing about the problem. The case itself fits very well and holds my ipad mini very firmly, the magnetic on / off switch in the cover is very useful. It is nice to know my ipad is protected from all those minor bumps and scrapes of everyday life. These come with a lifetime warranty so you need not worry when you buy one, Snugg take customer service seriously and that combined with the product itself gives them 5 stars today.
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 9 March 2017
Very pleased with this case, I have used tough cases in the past (survivor) which were brilliant but eventually the screen is not well fitting. The Snugg case is substantial but elegant, safely held in and the screen is left free. It suits my purpose.