Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Learn more Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Pre-order now Shop now

on 16 March 2013
I've been looking around at many variations of long and Penny boards and I thought I had made my mind up on a Mindless Raider Longboard until I saw these Daily 24/7 boards and thought they were amazing! I love the colour and retro design but also the size of the board at 27" it is bigger than the Penny and, in my opinion, easier to ride.
I am still quite new to skating and this is a great board for that but its also perfect for more experience riders too!
Technicals:
Great on carving down hills
The kicktail means you can still do tricks and maneuver
Perfect cruising board
Good set of wheels already provided

Yet to find any problems with it yet but I've only had it 1 week so lets hope this board doesn't have any negatives!
on 8 July 2014
Great little cruiser. Arrived already constructed (with perfectly tuned wheels!) and literally rolled out of the box.
Well made, feels durable under the feet and pings along nicely.
Newcomers on the fence about their first purchase should look no further. Similarly, any one with some experience, looking for a new toy will find something to love here.
on 29 May 2013
This is a great board for everyday use, fantastic for cruising around town.
The customer service was fantastic and the board arrived very quickly, I would recommend it to anybody.
on 21 June 2014
The board is really good, It's great to carve on and really fun to ride. I'd say it's also beginner friendly.
I've only been using it for a bit over a week and the board seems to be durable, I've chipped a bit of the top part of the deck which is annoying but I guess that's my own fault. The wheels and trucks supplied are really good but the bearings I get the feeling aren't great, they don't sit flush with the trucks.
Overall I'm very happy with my purchase, I love the retro design, there a few very minor issue but nothing to regret buy this board.
on 8 March 2015
The item was given to my boyfriend's brother for his birthday. He was very happy about it especially of its design and colour combination. He always got the attention every time he plays in the park with his mates. Lovely present!
on 17 November 2014
Great board, got me quickly back into skateboarding after a long break. Perfect for beginners and/or people that want to get around, love the size and style of the board. Good buy , well worth the money
on 23 October 2014
Didn't know what to expect really, but was really pleasantly surprised! Used to have a pennyboard but sold it and bought this much cheaper cruiser. Smooth, curves well and is portable. Highly recommended - better value than penny.
on 27 January 2014
I just got it today (early) and I find it a very good board to use. The only problem I had with it was the fact that the wheels were loose when I got it, other than that it is a very good product.
on 24 April 2014
I was expecting a s***ty little board that's slow and doesn't turn, but i was corrected when i received this board.It roll's perfectly and turns perfectly.Brilliant board.
on 20 October 2013
Arrived quickly. My family are skateboarding mad and I bought this for my son's birthday. It is a great all round board .would recommend to anyone.

See one answered question