Customer reviews

Orange Tree Push Along wooden toy - Dog design

on 14 November 2014
This is a colourful push along wooden dog that my son enjoys playing with.

It is well built and beautiffuly painted. The three beads on each wheel make clickety sounds when the toy is being pushed, adding to the charm of the little dog. The handle can be unscrewed for storage.

The paint is non-toxic, it does wear with use. If the toy is going to be used outside then expect heavy wear on the wheels, so it will look less pretty.

I love looking at my little boy's contented face when he is pushing this toy. At £7.45 it was a good value for money.

Having read the negative review I would recommend checking for manufacturer's defects before giving it to your child (pulling hard on all the parts to ensure they are securely stuck should do).
One person found this helpful
on 12 September 2017
My grandson got this for his second birthday and he loves it. He pushes it, drags it, and just runs it in place over and over. The constant movement from the toy dog has him laughing non stop. So pleased with this.
on 26 October 2017
Brilliant! Bright and well made as expected from Orange Tree Toys
on 26 December 2017
Well made toy that works well for smaller children
on 29 February 2016
This is the second one of these toys I have bought, different design but they are really great, my Grandson really loves this one to, I would certainly recommend to family and friends.
on 17 July 2015
Fab toy for little ones. My little grandson loves it.
Great seller, sent very quickly.
on 13 May 2018
Loved this
on 15 January 2016
lovely and brightly painted , very happy
on 13 August 2014
Cute toy my Nephew loves to play with it.
on 28 November 2014