Size: UK Shoe 6-11, EUR 39-45|Colour: Multicoloured|Change

on 4 October 2013
Have been looking for hard wearing socks for my husband's work boots. these are as good as you get. Sizing is true to size. The only downside is it makes a lot of fluff ....so carpet is constantly full of the black fluff. But looking at the bright side at least i do not have to buy new sock every week like before.
on 23 April 2015
Ok how excited can you get in a review about a packet of socks hmmmmm......
I am hard on socks and wear them out quickly even really expensive ones so tends to be false economy to spend too.
I am a size 9 and these fitted perfectly, I am diabetic with fluid retention in the legs but even with that these seemed to accomodate.
Might be a personal thing but they feel comfortable and appear to be well put together, I have now washed some and they dont shrink nor give off the dreaded sock bobbles ( Yet )
Would I buy again - most definitely yes
Maybe its me getting old and senility catching up but would it not be better to state this is 6 pair of socks and not a pack of 6 with a picture of 6 socks - there is an element of ambiguity in is it 3pr or 6pr
I don't think I have unusually generous calves but I found the elasticated cuff on these socks to be pretty brutal. Wearing them all day, by the time I got home from work there was an uncomfortable imprint around my ankle.

I like the quality of the socks otherwise but I had to cut the cuffs off, which means the edge was frayed and will probably mean the socks get binned sooner rather than later. The alternative was not using them at all, and even with the cuff cut off they have no problem staying up.
on 4 January 2013
best work socks ever. so my hubby says. once on they wil stay up on leg til taken of. perfect leg grip.
on 27 February 2016
They're socks so hard to get too excited about them hence 3 stars. They fit and they keep my feet warmer than not wearing socks so in hot weather they'd be rubbish but then I wouldn't wear them. In cold weather I'd need some boots too. Great for padding round the house if you don't own slippers though.
on 22 February 2014
Great delivery was on time been wearing them and so far so good nice and thick keeps your feet nice and warm also the elastic at the top is good i hate those socks that you have to keep pulling up cos they slide down your leg
on 21 May 2016
Before wearing these socks for the first time, I washed them inside out to remove any extraneous threads. Unfortunately, when I removed them from my tootsies it looked as though I had a severe case of toe jam.
on 6 November 2015
Horrid socks. I'm size 10 shoes and these are too narrow and not long enough. The make my feet claustrophobic and they are too sweaty. I'm really dying to take them off after a couple of hours. And yes they bobble which leaves fluff all round the house
on 9 October 2013
Although they are a good fit the cotton conte is low and they make your feet sweat. That said they are dirt cheap and are good boot socks. I really wanted them for work, poncy office work, not manly tool using type work. So after a day in my leather brogues I they're not the best.
on 27 June 2016
Have bought these socks before, they lasted a long time and washed well. Husband found them well made and so comfortable for work. He asked me to order some more as he's worn out the ones he had..Would certainly recommend.

See one answered question