on 14 August 2012
Geared towards an American audience with mentions of NBC and prices all in dollars, this short book is interesting but didn't actually tell me that much new information.

I did indeed watch nearly the entire thing and I already knew most of these facts. While it may be more helpful to people who weren't quite as glued to the television as I was, it was too short and choppy to be of much use to me.
on 11 August 2012
What a fabulous little book, great fun to read, such interesting facts about the Olympics 2012 that I never would have known! Really great to read.
on 18 January 2013
Content interesting..............but considering the price, poor value for money. With many, many more books for much, much less money. Never ever felt like asking for my money back before, but apparently you could. Refund will be sought.......
on 12 August 2012
Fun, witty, easy to read and informative. I loved this little book - it is a definite must-read for all Olympic enthusiasts!
on 29 December 2012
So many factual and spelling errors in this book. The editor should have done a better job. The writing was very amateurish too.
on 30 September 2012
Not great I already knew all of the facts, not even worth 50p I didn't even watch more than 1 hour a day. Would not recommend
on 5 August 2014
Loved some of quirky bits. Definitely worth getting on prime if member.....good pub quiz questions too if you enjoy trivia.
on 9 February 2013
Glad I hadn't paid for this book or I would have been really disappointed. Facts were ok but not that amazing.