Colour: Giraffe|Change

on 4 May 2016
Another great product by tiny love. No batteries required and a great companion for either on the go or at home. I have attached this wind chime to an activity play mat and baby just loves it. The chime sound has a very calming effect and doesn't get on your nerves. Definately worth the money.
on 19 June 2016
Lovely toy, my baby loves it, we take it every where. Attach it to the pram, her car seat and even sometimes to her cot, she smiles everytime she sees it and makes a lovely noise that if she's upset and I get the toy the sound distracts her and she tends to settle :)
on 21 June 2016
This toy is my 2 and a half month old daughter favorite. She absolutely loves the wind chime effect. I love the fact that you can attach it anywhere as it has a clamp, so great for bouncers, playmate, carseats and strollers.
on 22 January 2016
My daughter has loved this toy! She could kick it at first and as her hand coordination has developed she has moved on to batting, tugging and chewing on it. I love it because the chime sounds so pretty, and not at all obnoxious. A great toy for little babies!
on 18 January 2015
Great toy. The chime is very appealing to babies and the clasp it hangs from is the easiest I've ever used to move from playmat to buggy to anywhere (handy with a crying baby). The legs also pull through - i.e. pull one, the other gets shorter. Eventually our little one pulled the legs so hard the seam started ripping but I think we got our money's worth :)
on 4 February 2015
Excellent toy. with the bright colours and the wind chime sound raffie (our name for him) was the first toy my little one focused on, reach out for and eventually hit and pulled. It can take a lot of punishment and will also be a keepsake as a reminder of my baby. Couldn't recommend more !!
on 27 September 2013
I bought this for my four months baby, I love the little bell sound, and baby spends her time putting the giraffe's feet in her mouth and pulling her legs (literally). Very good product
on 23 January 2014
I bought this for my 12 week old daughter. The friendly face holds her attention and she loves the soft-sounding chimes. The clip is strong enough that she can't pull it off the pram.
on 18 December 2014
The first toy my baby took interest in. Brightly coloured and makes a loved chiming noise with slight vibrations. A very sensory toy
on 9 April 2013
I bought this chime after spending an afternoon at a friend's who had a similar one. It's a great toy for young babies, certainly mine enjoyed grabbing it and hearing the noise-we've had it for 2 months now and she is still interested in it. What's also great is that you can take it anywhere as it clips on to anything-just beware when you go on long car journeys the chimes can get tiresome for the adults!