Price:£0.99

on 9 February 2013
It is a brilliant song that warms my heart every time I hear it! I bought with my £1 free MP3 credit, and boy was it worth it.
on 2 February 2014
Great song. This recording doesn't do them justice thought. I bought this after seeing them on TV of a live gig. The production is a little too "fuzzy" for my liking.
A live version might be better or a video clip. Might be better. Still good, but only four stars.
VINE VOICEon 29 July 2013
The Lumineers is one of the newer groups that has shown to be slightly different from others,this is a feel good track that i should think gets everyone up and dancing to,it has proved to be very popular with alot of staff at work,i would recommend this if you like to sing along to.
on 24 June 2013
Never ever heard of them before but my wife loves it and I can understand why as very catchy. Although most of my taste is from 60's to 80's I now feel that the need to move on and support newer younger artists that can write sing and play!. Anything to get away from the manufactured.
on 17 December 2012
I heard the song ho hey on a tv advert and kept humming the song and didn't know who song it was so I found . out and bought the album and I wasn't disappointed it's great start to finish I can say whole hearted I am a big fan
on 20 October 2013
It's a catchy song. Clear and charming lyrics, one of those novelty songs but one that will be repeated frequently as it will relate to many if not most of us.
Probably in danger of being overplayed though which might ruin it's long term appeal.
A good reference page with lyrics here : [...]
How great to hear a song on an advert and within a very short space of time find it and buy it ! :)
on 22 July 2013
I heard this track for the first time on the TV a few months back and thought it was a modern pop song, didn't realize it was a kind of oldie. I had never heard of the Lumineers, but then I've really only recently taken an interest in music.
on 22 January 2013
I love this song. I heard it 'somewhere' and have spent some time trying to find it. Once I did I had to download it. I am seriously considering the album. Great music, it makes me feel good. I recommend it wholeheartedly to everyone.
on 23 May 2013
It's another one of those catchy little numbers which comes along when you least expect it!
A bit......like this, really!
on 21 February 2013
My favourite song at the moment. It's acoustic, catchy and a pleasure to listen to. I bought the whole Lumineers album and was very impressed :)