Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£5.99

on 20 May 2017
Perhaps I should of just picked the tracks in like rather than the whole album
Not bad just not quite all to my ear
on 4 August 2012
It's been a while since I've heard some great music. Call me old fashioned, but I like melodies and lyrics that are played on actual instruments. You know when you hear a song that hits the right spot and can calm a busy mind? Then this is the album. As a huge fan of Mumford & Sons, The Lumineers are a softer version, but still of the same calibre. Simple music for a complicated world.
on 18 April 2017
Superb.
on 16 May 2017
Fab
on 16 April 2017
Excellent album - Love it!
on 23 July 2012
This is just an amazing album! Flowers in Your Hair is such a nice song and so is Classy Girls. I really like the energy of the songs and there is a good combination with some lovely and more relaxing songs too. Highly recommended album!
on 24 March 2013
I had never heard of them before I went into a bar in Durham and they were playing their album,first thing next day I ordewred it and have not been disappointed,From the first track to the last it is beautifully done,can't wait for their next.
on 28 July 2012
We looked this bad up after hearing their song Ho Hey featured on Hart of Dixie, and promptly spent the rest of the night watching you tube videos of them. I don't often instantly fall in love with a song or band, but I did with these.