Oui Oui Si Si Ja Ja Da Da
Format: Audio CD|Change

on 25 February 2013
I was not disappointed. Wasn't a great fan of Madness years ago but boy do I love their music now. I am absolutely enthralled by the songs on this CD and will be buying more of their work. Can't stop playing it!!
on 27 February 2013
Madness are still as good, if not better than before. Enjoyed every minute of it. My only complaint..I wish there had been more songs on the album, as I was sorry when it ended. It left me wanting to hear more!
on 30 May 2013
I recently saw Madness live at the SECC and they sang quite a few of their new songs. It takes a while to get into them as they are a bit different from the classic madness tunes but still great!
on 25 September 2015
Great songs from a great group, have always been a Madness fan, a great CD
on 23 October 2016
super cd as expected
on 5 December 2012
A tip top album crammed with great tracks that tops even their last album, 'The Liberty of Norton Folgate'.

'Misery' is a fantastic track, full of irony and embracing of the happier things in life. 'How Can I Tell You' is another bouncy number, giving life advice to young ones. 'Never Knew Your Name' describes the feeling of loss when meeting someone in a club and never seeing them again.

Fresh, up-tempo and terrific, but it - cos you won't be disappointed!
on 3 April 2016
Present for someone else and they love it :)
on 5 April 2013
How do they do this, another great album from Madness. I brought this for my Dad who has had it in his car CD player for 3 months. Product arrived in good time and well packaged.
on 17 March 2013
A great album with very catchy songs that are typical of Madness. Saw them perform them in concert in December and I went crazy to buy the album. You'll find your self playing this album again and again. !
on 18 February 2018