Oui Oui Si Si Ja Ja Da Da
Format: Audio CD|Change

on 25 October 2013
my wife and I went to Northampton County cricket ground to see them recently and had to buy this great album, a bit dark in plces but wonderful
on 17 August 2014
Some more Madness, but not quite so mad.
on 28 October 2014
Wonderful product!
on 2 July 2014
Brill
on 1 August 2014
I haven't listened to the CD as it was a Fathers Day present but my dad was happy with it so I guess it's all good :)
on 21 September 2014
bought as a gift for a friend
on 6 August 2014
Oui Oui SI SI JA JA DA DA three cd version. MADnifiquic
on 14 November 2016
Dismal follow up to the mighty TLONF - Why on earth did they release the trashy My Girl 2 as a single when they had Never Knew Your Name as the better choice? But, most disturbing, there's a whole heap of rubbish on here - Misery, Kitchen Floor, How Can I Tell You etc - it's just so basic after the previous album. Some good stuff like Small World but they really let the quality control go here. Massive disappointment.
on 17 November 2014
Has that tradition Madness sound but different from the usual tracks that everyone knows so well
on 30 October 2012
WHEN MADNESS RELEASED THEIR BRILLIANT ALBUM THE LIBERTY OF NORTON FOLGATE,WHICH WAS A MASTERPIECE IN 2009,I THOUGHT
HOW CAN THEY TOP THIS CLASSIC ALBUM,WELL THREE YEARS DOWN THE NUTTY TRAIN LINE HERE'S THE FINISHED RESULT.
OUI OUI SI SI JA JA DA DA IS FULL OF EXCELLENT MADNESS SONGS.FROM THE OPENING TRACK MY GIRL 2 YOU HAVE TO LISTEN TO THIS ALBUM ALL THE WAY THROUGH,THIS ALBUM IS PURE MADNESS ALL THE WAY.
THE STAND OUT TRACKS FOR ME ARE MISERY,HOW CAN I TELL YOU,LEON,BLACK & BLUE & THE BRILLIANT POWDER BLUE.(JUST THE WAY SUGGS VOCALS SOUND ON THIS TRACK ARE AWESOME.)
THIS IS MADNESS' 10th STUDIO ALBUM IF IT'S GOING TO BE YOUR FIRST MADNESS ALBUM THEN BUY IT YOU WILL NEVER LOOK BACK IT WILL BE THE START OF COLLECTING ALL THE OTHER ALBUMS IN THEIR CAREER.
I HAVE BEEN A FAN SINCE 1979 & MADNESS JUST GET BETTER & BETTER ALL I CAN SAY IS
YES YES YES TO THIS ALBUM.
2 people found this helpful