on 12 March 2016
A very, very good game. Definitely worth playing, doesn't drag anywhere and introduces nice new elements throughout so you don't get bored with the action.
on 7 June 2014
This is not the game of the year for nothing. Great graphics and amazing game play. The free flow combat is the best I have every seen.
on 29 May 2013
OK so i first got this game when it first came out and i thought myself to be really childish to be playing batman at my age. I was wrong not only is this game violent and absolutely amazing it can also be quite scary in some parts. My favorite level is definitely the ending, it was my favorite ending to a game for years, then Arkham City came out and all that changed and i'm sure it will again as soon as arkham origins comes out. Guarantee if you buy this game it will be the prize of your game collection.
on 13 December 2013
This game game although old is absolutely amazing. Truly one of the best batman games ever created being beaten only by its following game, arkham city. Game came fast and in mint condition. No complaints.
on 2 October 2013
Brilliant level design similar to Zelda series, based on 8-shaped structures and zones blocked by gadgets you'll unlock later.

Good script and full of "wow" moments.

A must have for any videogame lover.
on 29 June 2014
my child loved this game
on 8 December 2013
Ive been playing games for 25 years and given the great reviews this game got I was expecting something that was going to change a generation. Sadly this was a bit of a let down.

Make no mistake the graphics are amazing and the story line is on par with movie. But I have to question if that is enough to warrant the great reviews people are given it. For me the reason a game is a game is how playable it is. You can have all the graphics in the world and if its just not exciting to play it isn't that good in my book. That's exactly what this is for me. The first level was good fun but then it got repetitive.

This game got 95% so realistic people should be looking back in years to come saying this was the game of its time like we do with mario and sonic. I don't think this game comes near the classics like skyrim, orange box, grand theft auto. If you think about it, this game is similar to streets of rage in the fact that its primarily a beat em up with mass enemy attacking you. Yet for me it has had 25 years to improve on that model and I don't think it has much.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 24 May 2015
An amazing game, still playing it, a must have fornall batman fans especially if you have the other arkham video games and I got it for a good price andnit was delivered fast. 10/10. 100% awesome.
on 22 August 2013
This game is one of my favourite's ever its just nothing like you would expect from a batman game going of previous titles! Would absolutely recommend this to anyone!
on 6 December 2013
I honestly can't give this game enough praise. Great story and loads of extras for replay appeal.
I also have Arkham City and prefer this one in a lot of ways.