TOP 1000 REVIEWERVINE VOICEon 5 April 2014
This is a great CD of all of your favourite Madness tracks, and some that I hadn't heard before. The full range of the fun music that is Ska is here.

You know that buying this, you won't be disappointed and it is great value getting all of these tracks for, what feels like, a knock-down price.

Also buying the CD from Amazon meant that I could also, immediately, download the MP3, so opting for free delivery wasn't a problem (in fact I haven't bothered to take the physical CD out of its wrapping as the MP3 was already on the 'phone and in the car before the physical CD arrived). Also, in the case of this CD, the physical CD with immediate MP3 download was cheaper than just buying the MP3 - now that is Total Madness :-)
6 people found this helpful
on 12 November 2017
Hi. What a fab cd, takes me back popped it into the car and wwwwooowwww. I was maddin’ Again IN MY CAR and others again. Buy it great cheers all you mad ones. pete
One person found this helpful
on 25 January 2017
the bonkers boys strut their stuff
Madness in their pomp, thoughtfulness and charm
clever witty and intelligent observations to a happy ska backed beat
pure style
on 11 November 2017
An excellent collection. It would be even better if it included the more recent (relatively speaking) 'Clerkenwell Polka' and 'Forever Young' but apparently the man was right - you can't have everything!
on 13 August 2017
Doesnt get any better than this..I love Amazons dedication to us the customers..delivery on a sunday..fantadtic ..
on 8 November 2016
Brings back so many lovely memories every time I listen to this album. If I'm feeling a little unhappy I just put this CD on and it always makes me feel better :-)
on 5 June 2017
Grew up with Madness, my signature band. Have now introduced them to my 12 year old son, who loves them too.
on 23 February 2018
Bought for my grandson and he love it.
on 31 July 2014
Madness, who else ;) Excellent album which brings back fond memories of the past. The music itself is not sad when playing in public with may of the younger generation either knowing the group or wanting to know who they are to purchase the cd. Well recommended.
on 7 March 2018
Thanks, quick delivery and great CD!