on 12 November 2013
Recommend this product as does what it says on the tin !
Looks good in my conservatory and hallway .
on 7 April 2014
Purchased three of the mats, and have so far machine-washed them 10+ times, with no deterioration of product.
The mats stay in place well, with no curling up at any edges.
Really pleased and about to purchase some more.
on 4 February 2014
Attractive rug and catches the dirt. However it does not meet my idea of not creeping as it moves about every time someone stands on it. Saying that it is on new and thick carpet so that could be part of the problem.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 20 September 2013
Excellent value for money with fast delviery, just what we needed to go on the tiled floor as you walk in through the front door, especially in winter as the tiles are freezing its really soft under foot too!
on 1 May 2014
The size and colour are great but it isn't as easy to clean as I'd hoped, which is disappointing. It grips my laminate floor very well and I am pleased. With it.
on 3 April 2014
I got this for our back door into the garden. Its weathered well over the last 12 months and doesn't slip at all. Its a great product and very pleased with it!
on 20 August 2013
great delivery service. The quality of this doormat is fantastic. The pattern and colours are very trendy. It does not slip or move. Excellent value for money, I bought 2 and I will be purchasing again, would highly recommend.
on 25 February 2015
Good Quality, purchased for my kitchen to put on lino, but found that it does move, so now use at the front door. Does still move slightly but not so easy to trip on it. Cleans well
on 17 October 2014
Nice mat. For me, not so anti slip as put on carpet. Keeps creeping up. Better on a hard floor. Not really meant for carpet. Good quality mat. Nice colours. A good size and price.
on 23 October 2013
Not used the mat yet but it is non slip unlike the one I purchased from Argos. Fits the space perfectly and the quality looks quite good. Good delivery also.