on 29 January 2014
If you love all things purple then this little watch is a real bargain to enable you to keep up with the latest fashion trends.
It is accurate, has a central sweep second hand that is clearly visible and easy to read at a glance.
It has an adjustible strap with a strong, secure buckle.
Have fun wearing purple just like the gang in "The Red Hat Brigade" and just get the vibes!
on 8 April 2013
A nice little watch for the price and I got it because of the colour as I love purple!
The only down side is I know the strap wont last too long. I was hoping for at least a plastic strap, but I got the PU strap which already looks like it will break off shortly. The face/hands aren't of brilliant quality, but it's reflected in the price.
overall I bought it for the look.
on 15 February 2013
Great colour and fit.
Gets attention for the right reasons.
Simple but effective.
Great range of other colours available too
on 2 April 2014
Really nice watch, clear face and modern. Fits well and is good value for money. If there were to be one small criticism then it would be the stap felt a wee bit plasticky, but for the price am not complaining. A good buy.
on 10 July 2013
I was so pleased to get another Kahuna Watch! I had already bought a pink one and turquoise one at reduced prices but at the time this purple watch was £34.00. When I saw it for £9.99 I grabbed the chance to buy it!

The watch keeps good time and it looks so stylish. People often comment and say how nice they are. The only drawback I can see is regarding the strap. It's pu or plastic and is fitted under the side of the watch, so if it ever broke I don't think an ordinary watch strap would fit it! I suppose you could send it back to Kahuna to put a new one on but as of yet, they are still fine.

All in all, it's a great, trendy watch and well worth the lower price!
on 15 June 2013
The watch was nice enough but for the size of the wrist strap. It was far too small. It was either measured off a small lady or a child. There is not enough strap to make adjustments.

I am an average person and I feel there needs to be room in that area. I have been finding this problem with the ladies watches from this brand and others so I may have to buy men's watches in future. Disappointed.
on 2 March 2014
good watch for every day use. ideal for work would recomend it as it keeps gpd time and looks good
on 6 September 2013
I belong to The red Hatters-a club where we wear purple with a red hat according to the poem byJenny Joseph therefore a purple watch is desirable. This watch fits the bill and has even gained me Brownie points with my daughter!
on 1 April 2013
I have quite a few Kahuna watches. They are reliable, stylish and frequently available here at very reasonable prices. Have bought several as presents and they are always well received.
on 26 March 2013
The colour is great, what you see is what you get - will definitely be wearing this on/off with matching outfits for a long time to come no doubt ! The sale price makes it a bargain !