on 11 February 2014
The bears are adorable, and the finish of the bears and material on the mobile are first rate. The mechanism is also simple to use, and the music is soothing.

The only bad point is the look of the arm that holds the mobile. The arm does a great job of clamping to the cot, and there are two different height options which is good. However the look of the arm itself is very plastic-y, it's not particularly pleasing to look at, with lots of cut outs for strength, I really think they could improve the look of the arm and charge a lot more.
on 17 December 2012
Looks beautiful and really captures baby's attention! Only slight downfall is the music is a bit too loud. I would recommend this product.
on 11 April 2013
I love this mobile. It is adorable in an angelic way. The baby blue colour and the soft white teddies work perfectly together. My little boy loves it. Will look great in any little boys nursery. I also love how it fits any theme of nursery. I definitely recommend.
on 17 February 2013
I was looking for a mobile that would fit into the nursery's neutral colour scheme as well as not come with horribly tinny battery music. This one fits the bill perfectly. Clockwork music, cute design and very easy to fit. Can't fault it at that price.
on 8 July 2014
This is my daughters favourite thing!! Her first smile was at these bears (grrrr!!). We have it above her cot and she enjoys watching it and touching them when she is having her bottom changed on her cot top changer. Any time she is grizzly and grumpy, we take her to see the bears and she breaks out in smiles!! Best thing we bought i think.
on 4 October 2015
Was easy to put together and attach to my daughters cot. It looks nice, you just wind it up and it plays a tune and the teddies spin round. The music is slightly loud and the mobile is a funny shape from packaging but I guess over time it should take form.
on 29 April 2013
Very pleased with the musical mobile. Baby loves listening to it when she wakes up on a morning. She is fascinated by the little bears and wants to play with them, so putting it on at bedtime is a no-go! Mobile is of good quality
on 27 June 2015
Awful!....out of tune, sounds like something from a horror movie!!!!....also plastic parts had marks all over it, other than that it looked nice but that's about it. Have now returned item and would NOT recommend!
on 11 December 2013
Was so pleased with this item when it arrived, I didnt no what it would turn out like but my baby loves it, the only thing is I wished the music would play for longer but other than that I cant complain at all!
on 10 February 2014
my baby LOVES this but I don't! its unstable to can't leave it attached to cot unless I'm supervising and tune doesn't last long so have to wind it up every minute or 2 (baby likes a good 20mins of this!!).