Size: 9 UK|Colour: Black/Camo|Change
Price:£19.95 - £46.00

on 6 October 2013
Wore these shoes for the 1st time today. Both my heels had the skin peeled and were bleeding by the time I finished my round of golf. A friend of mine suffered the same problem some weeks ago and even though I put plasters on my heels before playing I still ended up with very sore heels. It appears to be the stitching half down the heel that is doing the damage.
on 23 April 2014
Like other reviewers these cheap, plastic shoes tore the skin off both heels. There is absolutely no support on the heels. You have been warned. After one round I dumped them in the bin. It's taken 2 weeks for the skin to grow back. For the same price get the Dunlop golf shoes. They have padding around the ankles - what an innovation. But if you are buying the Dunlop shoes be warned the size is very small, so go for a size up or better still go to a store and try them on.
on 4 September 2013
good price for these shoes BUT!!! they tore my heals to shreds on both feet as the finish on the stitching of the heals left large pieces of material and they had my heals bleeding and blistered within 10 mins of going on the golf course, just lucky i took a pair of trainers with me.
still in pain and raw 4 days after.
on 7 September 2013
Right shoes was fine, however left shoe was mishapened and I suspect a 'second'. This maybe why the price is better than elsewhere but with such an obvious manufacturing fault I can't imagine anyone accepting it. Apart from looking strange it didn't fit whereas the right shoe was a perfect fit. Someone in quality control needs to get some new glasses!! Decided to have a refund and buy elsewhere rather than exchanging them.
on 26 February 2016
After reading the other reviews was aware before purchase the problem with blisters. When I received the shoes had a look and
there is a problem with the seam inside the heel in that it didn't seem to be stuck down properly leaving a small flap..
I have two friends who bought these shoes at least a couple of years ago (not from this dealer) and neither of them
had problems with them so after getting a bit of sandpaper and giving the inside of the heels a rub down, wore the shoes today
and had no problems. Don't know if the sand paper made a difference and I know I have probably lost my guarantee by doing so
but quite happy with them.
on 7 September 2015
I purchased these shoes and wore them as we completed 9 holes of golf. During that time they tore the back of my ankles to shreds, by the time I got to the 3rd hole the blisters had already formed, I had to remove them by the 5 hole and abandon the course as it was becoming too painful to walk. WORST PURCHASE. DO NOT BUY!!!!!
on 28 October 2012
Pretty decent golf shoes for the price, waterproof and comfy once broken in. Also lightweight and does what it says on the tin.
on 26 November 2014
Very poor quality. Take size 9 shoe and size 9 golf shoe could even get foot in these. There is no give on them and now realise why they are so cheap. Recommend getting 2 sizes above normal and the may fit. Very good returns policy with Amazon Prime.
on 16 September 2014
Good shoes , good fit , nice and light with good grip , only problem is can't wear them because there is no padding at the ankle which results in terrible blisters even with extra padding added
on 26 November 2014
I have worn a pair of these golf shoes for two years and am delighted.
They are comfortable and waterproof which is great for winter golfing.
At first, I had problems with sore heels but wore protective plasters for a few weeks and the shoes moulded around my feet.
No problems with loose studs and am surprised to read all the negative reviews.
Very easy to clean and no polishing or water proofing as required with leather shoes.
In fact I am now wearing them throughout the year and would recommend them.