Customer reviews

Package Type: Standard Packaging|Change

on 8 July 2017
very very good
VINE VOICEon 4 January 2013
Since I have been using Kaspersky products for quite a few years, it seemed perfectly sensible to renew my license with Kaspersky for I have never experienced any real problems with the product in recent years.

Before I go any further though, please note that this product is an Anti-Virus, and not Internet Security. There are at least eight components not on the anti-virus which are on the internet security software. So, advanced users need to be aware of this when renewing.

However, for casual internet users, emails; general browsing, online purchasing etc, this software is more than adequate for their needs. It does include instant safety checks and Safe Surf against websites of a dubious nature. There are however no components for blocking unwanted and annoying banner ads; anti-spam protection or even advanced parental controls. So, be careful when you order, make sure that all the components you need are on this particular software. If you are in any doubt, go for the more advanced Internet Security software which is more expensive, but worthwhile.

For the casual user however, this is more than adequate and will be a worthwhile purchase. All round good value.
on 11 December 2012
this is my best ever a little unsure at thtter thanee start but it was the name more than anything but I have been very surprised a lot better than my previous I like the updates its just one of these special anti-virus you get now and then thankyou.
on 28 May 2013
I've used Kaspersky since 2008 and apart from a few niggles I had with 2012, 2013 is back to its sleek self.

It loads very quickly on boot up and no hassle to your system what so ever.

The only think I dislike is that NO anti virus is idiot proof yet.

If your downloading something in a rush and you miss a tick box which installs Malware (i.e Daemon tools) then this product doesn't always block it.

That however was my fault for rushing.
on 11 March 2013
I have always purchased this item.It is good and easy to put into the computer.Also it was half price at the time.
on 8 February 2013
It was more than i expected of it. I would buy it every year upon renewal. I have recomended it to my friends.
on 31 December 2012
no fuss and easy to use even for a beginner. don't be put off by the price, as good as any
on 18 November 2013
Never had any problems with Kaspersky, been using it for 3 years now and will be continuing to use it as my anti-virus security for my laptop and tower computers.
on 1 June 2013
used this item before can't fault it, its well worth the buy, when I first used this item it came with Tune Up, not now though.seperate item now
on 22 October 2013
Must have for your computer..Was delivered securely and no hassles running the programme on your PC. Highly recommended stuff to protect your PC