Customer reviews

Package Type: Standard Packaging|Change
Price:£9.99+ Free shipping

on 20 March 2013
Got my son to install product only due to being at work and all went well the only thing to remember is it wants when installed to do scans of PC and this took nearly a day to do all 4 scans other wise all okay .
on 28 January 2013
I chose the 2013 version as I was very happy with the performance of the 2012 version. Since Installation my computer has been running slow, especially at start up. other than that I am happy with this product
on 18 February 2014
I am confident using Kaspersky Security and get along quite well with it's usage. If anything, it probably slows my computer down slightly but i know that it is doing the job intended. Happy with the product.
on 30 August 2013
Just as good as the last years version, also comes in a small cardboard envelope now rather than a plastic box, but think you can still buy it in such a box, odd indeed.

Cardboard > plastic
on 4 May 2013
2nd time around for Kaspersky product. Had no difficulties with it last year. Enjoyed its relatively simple reports etc. Happy to do it again. Easy to load and overwrite 2012 option. No complaints at all
on 7 May 2013
Have used Kaspersky for some years - was introduced to it by a colleague who understands this sort of thing. (I don't!) He said it didn't take up so much 'room' and therefore didn't slow things down.
on 6 January 2013
This program has totally disabled my windows media player and i can no longer play dvd's on my laptop ,
I tried everything to make it work but i think i'm going to have to buy a new laptop now .
on 19 September 2013
This is a really good product it does exactly what it says on the box and for such a good price...I would most definately recommend this product for anyone looking for Internet Security for their pc.
on 16 August 2013
I have many security programs over the years. Ther first years subscription seems to be good, yet the following years update is not of the same standard. Kaspersky is constantly of a high standard.
on 10 April 2013
Top product at a good price. Arrived quickly & easy to install. If you have Kaspersky already on your computer it's just a matter of entering the new code supplied, no need to enter the disc.