on 7 August 2014
Excellent product. We painted over gold and silver acrylic stencilled stars on my son's ceiling and they glowed really well once the light was switched off. The paint is also translucent enough not to cover the gold and silver stars so they still look good during the day!
9 people found this helpful
on 23 November 2015
Painted this on a jar for halloween and it worked well! It doesn't glow for long but lasts a couple of hours looks good when it does!
3 people found this helpful
on 19 October 2015
This is great, I put a double coating of this on and shine a torch light over it and it shines so bright it's fantastic and it lasts for days or until it's washed although the glow does go dim but all I do then is shine the torch on it again and it's bright again as if I've just painted it
One person found this helpful
on 13 January 2017
I wanted to illuminate the hands on a clock on my bedroom wall, about 10 feet away, so as I could see the time when I woke in the dark. After several coats of paint, I can only see the hands if I stand about three feet away. Not much use! Very disappointing. Sorry!
on 13 June 2016
My fault that I ordered the wrong product as I thought this would light up in the dark but it only does when light has been projected on it for a while.
2 people found this helpful
on 17 April 2017
painted my wall clock fingers 5 times but still doesn`t work.save your money and buy luminous items rather than paint.
One person found this helpful
on 10 November 2013
A great purchase for my grandchildren, they have been highlighting their drawings and I let them write their names on the bedroom wall at my house so they can see it in the dark,they loved it !
6 people found this helpful
on 30 October 2013
Used this on my nursery wall. My partner cut out owl shapes & painted around them so that we now have glow in the dark owls on the ceiling :) Worked brilliantly, the paint went a long way also.
10 people found this helpful
on 30 July 2017
This is good paint, a few coats needed but the glow effect is better than I expected. will buy again when needed.
on 29 April 2018
OK! Would have preferred a little more luminescence.