Customer reviews

Haberman AnyWayUp Classic Beaker (Blue)

on 30 July 2017
Does the job. Son drinks easily from it. Doesn't leak. Only drawback, a bit of a fight to remove the lid , but I suppose it has to be when in use by a toddler!
on 8 August 2017
Good product. Grandchildren use them. Would recommend.
on 24 December 2012
I've tried so many beakers I could open a small store! some claim to be leak proof but leak like a faucet without a washer! but this one is perfect! its sturdy, truly leak proof, looks good and my son loves it so much. I'm done looking for cups now. I'm sticking with AnyWayUp!

I'd mark it down half a star only because its not very easy to wash the sprout but if you have a small bottle scrubber you will be fine.
Its good value for money as well.
on 19 March 2013
Bought this for my 3 year old. Needed a cup for her milk that wasn't too babyish and that wouldn't spill everywhere. She had the cow cup before with the same kind of spout design which she loved! This beaker is a little more grown up and has an easily accessable & cleanable spout. Perfect for our needs!
on 27 August 2013
Had to use one of these in the night because after my cancer operation and back problems I had problems getting up or even sitting up in bed. It served a purpose for a short while but now i can get up easier its not needed.
on 5 December 2012
Having bought these beakers previously in other retailers who no longer seem to carry these style of beakers, I was really pleased to find them on Amazon as I find them great for my son's night time milk. When the beaker arrived, I was very disappointed to find that the version I've been sent is for younger children as it has 2 handles on each side, not as per the image used here on Amazon. I therefore won't be able to use it, even though there's nothing actually wrong with the beaker, but it's not as illustrated.
on 17 April 2014
I order blue and got green, had to console my son for an hour as he wanted a blue one, we ordered together! Fortunately, I had an old one which the lid fitted onto so he had a blue cup but a green lid. This is the oringinal snap on lid anyway up cup not the screw on lid which I think was interieor. All my sons (3) had one of these for milk morning and night they are great no leaks!
on 26 May 2013
Great beaker - doesn't leak, can leave it in bed without having to worry. Only thing is that the lid is really hard to get off - especially if it is half full. But I'm buying a few more ;)
on 6 March 2014
I brought and anyway up cup as there designed to be "anyway up and not leak" but Ive only had it a short while and it leaks already. not impressed as not a cheap item to buy
on 17 July 2013
I bought it for my 2 years old as a milk bottle replacement, simple, works well, he likes it too.

See one answered question