on 19 April 2015
I bought 2 of these for my double pram they fit perfectly and keep the kids very warm and cosy I am very happy with them. Would definitely recommend
on 8 December 2014
Very pleased with this item! I received this morning (ordered end last week). Glad I didn't spend 69.95£ as was expecting something thicker but for 19.95 plus P+P I'm not complaining my daughter Loves it, it's very red bright, and got a bit where ur child can put their hands in, looks so comfortable she her warm In the freezing days very pleased worth recommending,
on 4 November 2013
This was bought for my grandsons Quinny Buzz. Very warm and cosy. Only problems was slats in back for straps were not
quite big enough so had to cut to allow the padded top straps through.
on 7 February 2013
This was perfect,especially after the bad weather we have been getting.My grandaughter loves it.They use it alot,and it keeps her warm.Thankyou
on 10 November 2013
We are very happy to have this product for my daughter, especially in winter. My daughter is very comfortable and warm in it. Thank you!
on 29 December 2012
This footmuff is very thick and padded and has fleece on the inside. Therefore it keeps your baby wArm and cozy. It's not too easy to assemble but that may be because it is not actually a quinny footmuff. And because it is not a quinny one it's a little big for the buggy but not too big.
on 19 December 2016
Excellent for the price. Lovely and cosy for my 1 year old. She falls asleep in it straight away when I put her in the buggy. Would definitely buy again.
on 11 January 2013
This is a superb product, bought for our grandson, it is as warm as toast,is by far the best we have seen and the price was fantastic, a lot cheaper than it's rival's. I would recommend this product to anybody.
on 15 April 2015
Fantastic much better than the ones I had for my children 30 years ago.
on 28 June 2015
A BEAUTIFUL FOOTMUFF, NICE AND COSY FOR OUR WINTERS.