TOP 500 REVIEWERon 30 July 2014
I found the sizing around the waistband to be about right, it's just the cut that was the problem for me.
I'm afraid I had to return them and ask for a refund because I wanted the leg to be slim on the thigh and flared from the knee to the hem. These are wide at the thigh and flare out even wider.
The low slung waist band is VERY low.
They are in fact hipsters.
So if you don't have a flat tummy and slim hips, these are not for you.
The quality of the denim is fine for the price. And the stitching was good.
5 people found this helpful
on 17 July 2017
Perfect long leg length for me and fabulously flared. Love these jeans
on 1 May 2014
I usually have a really problems getting jeans that fit and these are perfect - I love flares and the added bonus is that I don't have to shorten them as I would usually need to.

Thank you very much - I will be buying in black as well if you do them
on 12 September 2014
They have an excellent flare and great colour. The fabric is perfect that it could be worn at most times of the year without feeling too hot/cold. They are a bit long if you are in any way on the shorter side though, if they did a short length too it would be great. I would love to see a high waist version of them!
|11 Comment|Report abuse
on 5 February 2015
Very small fit jeans.
on 12 June 2014
Excellent fit and genuine flare to the bottoms,Thanks!Do you have them in lighter coloured denim?I shall certainly buy another pair if you do.
on 4 April 2013
These jeans are great. They were a bit long for my short legs but I wear them with either heels or platforms and they look really good. Bit of stretch in the jeans but still ordered a size bigger and they fit perfectly.
on 18 May 2014
although i liked this item they are very low on the hips and no good to me so i had to return this item unfortunatly
on 25 April 2013
Really nice jeans - huge gurt flares - lovely! Bought a 10, is a tad too big, but I forget how sizes have changed of late!
One person found this helpful
on 15 October 2013
In my excitement of ordering these I missed the "low rise" part of the description. It's a Shame they aren't a higher waisted jean as it's more my style and how I'm comfortable, but these are not actually that bad, I just find myself trying to pull them up, forgetting they are meant to be low waisted. The legs are long, so if you are short like me at 5'4" then be prepared they will touch the floor if you wear flats. They do look good with heels though and I find them comfy enough to wear (apart from forgetting and cutting myself in half keep attempting to hitch them up) as a casual and going out pair of jeans. Hoping they make some more with a higher waist for those of us who aren't gifted with flat tummies.