on 3 May 2017
These are so fun I don't have to take out my nail varnish bottles just hold the nail colours up and choose. I know they are for a salon but great for a nail polish hobby.
on 6 July 2015
These were brill for me Alison quite a lot some slightly damaged however had a lot so that was fine , great for organising all my polishes
on 20 January 2015
The fixing is poor and the nails break really easy
on 9 January 2014
I received the product, fast and the quality looks great! The only problem is you don't get 50 nails I only seemed to get 49 so numbers may not be accurate. Overall really happy would of just liked to have 50 rather than 49 for my money.
on 5 April 2013
Really pleased, the bolt means you can add/remove tips as required. A great way to showcase your gel colours, very pleased.
on 6 April 2013
I use this to show all my different nail art designs and colours. They are great for practicing as well. The only thing is...they could be just a fraction stronger as i have broken quite a few during use. Otherwise a very useful product.
on 19 February 2013
Handy products. It's great for practicing designs because you can always remove them with nail polish remover and start again.
on 17 October 2013
Unfortunately there were a few things I was unimpressed with.

Firstly I didn't appreciate the seller placing my mobile number underneath my address on the package for everyone to see.

Secondly, my item didn't come how it's shown in the picture. Instead it came loose with a very stiff ring that I struggled to push the plastic nails onto. Not what I wanted! I specifically wanted it as a stiff fan but for such a low price maybe I shouldn't be surprised. It did come within the estimated delivery time though. (as it should given it was estimated nearly a month after my order.)

At such a low price I won't bother sending it back but I do wish I'd checked the previous negative reviews before purchasing.
on 19 May 2013
I use this to show all my different nail art designs and colours. They are great for practicing as well!
on 26 February 2014
Bought them for my niece to help her to learn how to begin to design nails patterns of her own. And myself to showcase the designs i already know so that others can see and choose the kind of things they want done on their own nails.

These nails are perfect to showcase what a nail artist can do, with a ring that goes through so they are easy to carry around and display.

I'd recommend these to anyone that designs nails professionally and wants to showcase their designs, or anyone that wants to practice and remove and practice again.