on 3 April 2015
Love Disney Tradition Figurines. fantastic quality, brilliant artistic detail and makes extremely good gift for kids & adults alike to collect.
My Son has dozens of these magnificent ornaments and cherishes everyone to his collection.
on 11 July 2016
As always, Enesco has produced a fantastic figurine for any lover of the Disney movies at an affordable price. Amazon do a great job of keeping the items protected until they arrive and the figurine makes a great addition to any collection!
on 19 March 2013
When I purchased the figure of Mike I also ordered the one of Sully. I like the fact that when you put them together they look perfect. One thing that I dislike is that when this figure is by itself it does not really have the WOW effect. It is too small, however very accurate in detail. I recommended for every Disney fan and it would be even better if they order the Sully figure to go with Mike.
on 20 June 2013
I have many Disney traditions but I brought this as a birthday present for my friend. She loves it and I'm tempted to get it to go with my collection. As with all Disney traditions it's gorgeous and great quality.
on 5 April 2014
Big Disney Traditions Fan and very glad Pixar figures are available, I love this Mike figure, soon as I saw it I had to get it, but only with his big friend Sully!! Great item worth every penny!!!
on 16 May 2013
I love the Disney Traditions range, unfortunately this one wasn't for me. :( It was a birthday present for my sisters fiance, he loves it as well. very fine details, and very cute!
on 13 September 2014
Disney Traditions is a beautiful range and this keeps up the standard.

Great quality, colour, strength and detail.

I love it so much.
on 28 October 2013
Yet another excellent item by disney traditions and jim shore.
This item goes perfectly with my recent purchase of disney/pixars sully.
on 18 April 2013
Arrived quickly and well packaged. Good quality and a lovely gift for my sister's 21st. Doesn't look cheap and is well made.
on 16 February 2014
Excellent value & lovely Xmas gift. Very pleased with this figure Will definately be buying more from this range of figures

See one answered question