on 20 January 2013
I bought this for my husband for christmas, I gave it to him and when he opened it he was so pleased about this shaving gift he had been thinking about going back to a wet shave and getting a brush so this fell in nicely. he loves using it I also got him proper shaving soap which he loves his skin is in better condition now using the wet shave plus the soap is a nice clean smell. the seller is excellent and will use them again
on 5 January 2014
Product itself was OK - as advertised, but I would NOT recommend purchasing from this supplier unless you are 100% sure about buying online and are definitely keeping it!! I bought this as a christmas present for my husband, but when he unwrapped it the razor wasn't what he had wanted, so I said I would return it and buy him another style.
No option to return via royal mail, collect plus services only - so after paying approx £20 initially for the item, plus a few ££ p&P, I received a refund of only £13.68.... they will charge you over £6 to return the item, over a third of the original cost which I frankly find disgusting. Very disappointed as I am a loyal Amazon customer and this has really really put me off!!!!
on 22 February 2013
I like the making, good quality and very good price, I have recommended to friends. Like the quality of materials
on 27 April 2013
This set does not come with any blades,the attached item is a dummy. Having purchased an expensive pack of blades it became apparent that there is no positive lock, the slightest twisting or lateral motion causes the blade to fall off.
This set also doesn't come with any soap, the supplied bowl is the wrong size for every commercially available soap cake.
The soap dish lid is brilliant at keeping the soap wet and turning it to jelly in about a week.
The dish lid underside is mirrored, I know of no-one who, willingly, shaves one handed whilst holding a mirror.
After about 6 weeks of use the entire bristle set separated from the brush handle.
Utter rubbish!
on 31 December 2013
First of all the box tell you it uses Mach4 razors when in actual fact it takes Mach3. Razor head broke trying to push it onto the razor blades as it's only from cheap plastic, after second use of the brush it came apart. So all in all I'm very disappointed in this product, if I could be bothered I would send this item back an ask for a full refund.
on 20 October 2016
I was looking for a shaving bowl and stand for my razor and brush. This ticks all my boxes. The razor that comes with it seems for display purposes only, and you'd need to spend more than the whole shaving set costs to get a halfway decent shaving brush. So if you're expecting a whole functioning shaving set this is probably not for you. For me it's a robust and visually pleasing stand and the bowl works well.
on 12 March 2014
There is a certain art - a ritual - in shaving and this helps it. It also look good on display.
on 21 November 2014
brilliant present for my dad
on 26 January 2014
Bought this for my husband as a present. Pleasently surprised.good quality. Looks really lovely,more expensive than it was.he was delighted.
on 6 January 2014
Great for a christmas gift and nice piece to have in the bathroom. made well and great way to shave.

See one answered question