Learn more Shop now Shop now</arg> Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Amazon Music Unlimited for Family Shop now Shop now

on 7 June 2013
AS I HAVE BOUGHT MANY INVICTA WATCHES VIA AMAZON AS I AM CUSTOMER, BUT UNFORTUNATELY I HAVE ONE I JUST WASHED MY HAND AND I FOUND THE WATER COM INSIDE, AND THIS ONE I HAVE JUST WORE TODAY THE Little clockwise (seconds) HAS MOVED AND RESTRICTED THE WATCH FROM BE MOVEMENT.

I HAVE COLD THE TELEPHONE NUMBER IN THE WARRANTY (U.S.A) THE TOLD ME YOU HAVE TO PAY $28 AND SEND IT TO U.S.A AND WAIT 90 DAYS !!!!

IT IS RELY BAD PRODUCT I HAVE BOUGHT AND BAD SERVICES.
on 18 June 2013
First of all - this watch has delay when was brand new. then after first dawnfall stopped warking. I have Seiko watch which had a few crusches and work perfect.
on 18 March 2014
A lovely quality watch a great design and at a give away price would recommend to anyone.have bought two of these now.
on 26 February 2013
This watch looks much better in reality than in the picture, the face is a really nice chunky size, makiing it a proper man's watch - nice and bulky on the wrist, as well as having a good touch strap. It's super stylish and definitely a good purchase.
on 25 January 2013
This was a great purchase for my father. He loves the watch and I got this before Christmas when it was significantly discounted. Nice box.... I really love these watches. Would buy another... maybe for myself next time.
on 3 January 2013
I had a few reservations about watch regarding size & quality after reading previous reviews, but although the face is quite large it sits on my wrist fine and the overall quality is excellent for £48.
on 24 December 2012
what can you say a £320 watch for £47 a amazing bargin ordered on a monday arrived tuesday excellent service very happy.
on 1 March 2013
I bought this for my dad at christmas, not only was it an amazing price the watch is just stunning, good quality and came in a quality presentation box, only wish I had bought one for me
on 5 March 2013
Lovely watch and great price for the quality; taken a star off for the hideous bright yellow box it comes in!