on 21 February 2014
I already had a pair of these trousers size 14, I liked them even though they're a bit pricey for what they are. I bought a 2nd pair in the same size they were too small, so I bought a size 16 which was even smaller. I placed them ontop of eachother and you can see there's no continuity in size and the 16 was smaller than the 14.
on 8 May 2017
Bought as a present for daughter. She loves them . Good purchase . Fit well and seem to be good quality
on 21 November 2013
I have been looking for black flared jeans for so long and never thought to check Amazon until last week, my jeans arrived this evening and I'm so happy with them! great fit on the waist, nice and long (34 inch) and so reasonably priced would definitely recommend them, will be buying more:)
on 17 April 2014
I'm going to be straight here. I have purchased at least 4 pairs of this particular trouser in the past, and I've lost weight in the past few months. I also own 3 other pairs of Run and Fly trousers.

The product itself fits wonderfully. It fits my long legs and big butt better than anything else ever has. They're quality, they're comfortable, and I really enjoy wearing them because they look awesome.

The problem is that there is absolutely no congruence between different sizes and different products. I know that some measurements will be different between different products from the same company (high or low waists, etc). But:

-- When I bought these trousers in 10L, it was because I had recently purchased another pair of trousers which is exactly the same (but courderoy) and they fit perfectly. These arrived today, and they're ridiculously small.

--Last time I bought these, I replaced my 16L with a 14L. The 14L fit EXACTLY like the 16L. I trusted the sizing so I ripped off the tag... and that means no return. £30, right down the drain. This has happened to me on multiple occasions with this company. I've spent way more money than I care to on clothes because of all these weird sizing discrepancies.

-- I was also sent a mis-tagged 12L disguised as a 14L. I am beginning to wonder how this happens.

-- By holding the trousers up to the same size of a slightly different style, it's easy to see that the sizes are massively different. By holding up one size down with the same product the size above, sometimes there's a BIG difference, and sometimes no difference at all.

I really, really like the product here, and the service is quick and the people are friendly, but I'm just about at the end of my rope with this stuff. I have 4 or 5 of these trousers alone, sitting in a bag, waiting to be donated to charity because I can't return them. All I want is a pair of trousers that fit, but I have to return my most recent order too because 10L was nothing like 10L in a similar cut. I don't think the size charts are right in a lot of the products either.

Just be careful, always try them on carefully, don't destroy your packaging and DON'T TAKE THE TAG OFF, because you're probably going to have to return them a few times before getting it right.
on 15 February 2016
The material and stitching is great but the fit is weird. I know they are hipsters but I would expect the waistband to cover my bum crack!!
I ordered the long because I'm 5"10 but there's about 6" at the bottom. If the crotch was made longer it would be perfect.
on 27 May 2016
I love these jeans! Really comfortable, great fit, and I've had several compliments. I got these in black and after several washes the colour still looks fantastic too. Highly recommended
on 21 August 2015
Haven't found jeans like these for years!
Short length are great on me, 5ft 1 and they just go past my shoes.
Really soft, comfy, stretchy denim. Ordering another few pairs.
on 28 February 2014
absolutely fantastic, so sexy....
but I am quite small, so can only wear them with platform boots.
its perfectly around the waist
on 19 February 2015
Absolutely LOVE these corduroy bell bottoms!! Thank you for existing in this tight trousers world!!!
on 29 March 2015
Really nice pair of jeans.i have ordered long length would be good if they were a bit longer though.