Learn more Download now Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Playlist - Acoustic Christmas Shop now Shop now

on 15 March 2017
Cheap and cheerful. Works well.
on 16 October 2013
Not too bad looking basic and ideal for use as a second phone. Good loud ring so can be heard well .
on 14 February 2014
I bought the item as it seemed very reasonably priced. I have to say that I was most impressed with it. If I have one criticism it is that the cord to the phone jack could have been slightly longer.
on 14 July 2014
I should have bought this phone ages ago. During the storms this winter I was without power on a couple of occasions, therefore without a working landline, and the mobile signal isn't reliable here, which prompted me to make this purchase. During the later repair work, it meant I could pull this it of the drawer during the times the power was off. Brilliant. A great standby for a very low price.
on 2 March 2014
Nice looking phone,very basic but does the job, just wish it had included screws for fitting to the wall, but for the money it's a good buy!!
on 4 May 2014
Its a regular phone, notihng too good nothing too bad. Just that it has low volume so hearing is not too convenient.
on 11 August 2014
I have to say that im not impressed with this phone at all.
When i try to make a call it cuts off of call so i put the handset down
and it rings so pick u and it reconects it does this several times during a call
which is no good to me. It is a very cheep phone so not much money wasted.
on 1 March 2015
This phone is very cheap but works well. However, the volume is loud and you don't seem to have much choice in the matter.

If you can tolerate the loud ring then this is a cheap phone that has caused me no problems in the months I have had it.
on 1 November 2014
The number dial is in the receiver. Because I have to take it away from my ear to press the numbers, I miss the first few options on those interminable recorded call lists. Inexpensive good phone, though.
on 26 November 2014
Not good, only worked for a week but for the price I can't really complain, you get what you pay for !