Shop now Shop now See more Shop all Amazon Fashion Shop now Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now DIYED Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now

Style Name: Body Only|Change

on 3 November 2015
Unbeatable for the price. Bought one with a battery for home use (have high end gear for work) and ended up taking this to work. 3 years later and I can't kill the dam thing! I've mixed plaster with it and all sorts and it's still going strong. Holds its own against the cheaper dewalt and makita drills no problem. Grip is a little chunky but generally it isn't overly heavy to use. Hammer action is good enough for occasional masonry work but won't replace your corded percussion drill any time soon.
on 30 September 2014
I wanted a new body for my Hitachi lithium battery drill on which the gearbox had failed and on which Hitachi refused to honour a 3 year warranty as not registered online. Price of Hitachi body exceeds (more than double) that of this where I also have several batteries. I like to keep my money where the performance is similar. I am giving the Ryobi drill a very hard workout with current tasks and it is fully up to the task. It does not have a hammer action but then that is what failed in the Hitachi gearbox so maybe I am better without.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 6 June 2014
Ryobi have a nice drill here it's well made with a comfy grip and powerful enough for most day to day jobs.
You get a decent case to hold it in, as well as a bag to carry it in.

24 levels of torque control, keyless chuck and a moulded section to hold bits. You also have a magnetic panel below the grip to keep screws tidy whilst you work.

There are more expensive drills, and cheaper ones but the Ryobi is a very good above average drill and a very reasonable price for what you get. Been using one of these for a while with no problems to report. Thumbs up from me
on 21 October 2014
Works really well, very pleased with it. Battery lasts well, have been using it for various jobs and no problems discovered so far. Easily powerful enough for DIY use- I have a separate masonry drill for bigger jobs. Feels pretty light and easy to handle. The magnetic tray on the front of the drill is a nice touch.
on 12 September 2014
Robust without being too heavy, and meets my modest needs. I wasn't too impressed with the instruction leaflet though which could have done with a bit more text to supplement the graphics. Very useful fabric case and preferable to the rigid moulded plastic type more commonly provided with power tools.
on 14 November 2015
I already have a couple of Ryobi one+ tools so the range choice was not in question. There are a few Ryobi Drill / Drivers so deciding which one was not easy. This seems to be the latest one and I'm very happy.
on 14 May 2014
I ordered this after a problem caused by a mouse ruined my old Bosch drill. I have to say that the Ryobi was a great investment, it works well and is a pleasure to use. It comes complete with a handy bag to keep the drill, battery and charger in with room to spare for drill bits etc.
on 9 April 2016
This feels very well made for the price, and works wonderfully with our existing range of ONE+ batteries. The light, which seems like a gimmick, is actually kind of useful, and shines directly at the area your drilling!

I would recommend this drill, and the Ryobi ONE+ range to anybody looking for power tools. The expandability of the system is truly magnificent.
on 31 December 2015
Once again a Ryobi piece of kit that is top draw, In my opinion there isnt another power tool company out there that comes anywhere near them for build quality and performance at this sort of price. The ONE+ 18v range is excellent particularly when powered by the 4ah battery. I now have five items in this range plus a Ryobi sliding mitre saw which is also very good.
I would recommend Ryobi tools to anyone.................can you buy anything better? yes you probably can but expect to pay at least 4 or 5 times as much!!!
on 23 August 2013
I needed an extra battery for my DeWalt driver but bought this one instead, as I already had two One Plus batteries to use with it. It was less than half the price of a DeWalt DE9180 battery and does the job just fine when I'm recharging my DE9180. I'm not even all that sure that it's that inferior to my DeWalt DC722 driver when it comes to functionality, or even durability. Time will tell.