• Customer reviews

These bunnies arrived this morning, in a crushed box that described the item as a "Lotus Light Love Toy" I kid you Not! Confused as Confucius with that description alone. On removing from the remains of the box I was horrified to see one of the bunnies insides hanging out with. the battery pack all corroded and rusty the eyes and nose are coloured in with marker pen and not even done properly, one sqints east and west and the other made Chucky look like a cutee and to cap it they dont even work! Why did I waste my money? Cos I am fool and fools and money is not a great combo! To add insult to injury I have had to post a 1 star rating only because it was the lowest I had to give.
So In short DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY. Treat yourself to a nice bar of cadburys, I guarantee you'll have more fun with that than these useless objects.
on 8 April 2014
The description of the item is 2 pcs, yet only 1 item turned up. When I got it out of the box I was disgusted to find that the batteries were that old they had leaked and the battery compartment is now corroded. Would not recommend buying this product from SuntekStore Online
on 20 December 2012
Bright light, pretty colors. But one of the rabbits is defect. Must try to turn it on/off multiple times before it works, and it tends to blink on-off which can be resolved by violently shaking it. But the other one works prefect and is pretty.
on 30 March 2014
One has a pink nose the other has not been painted and the painting on the eye is a bit dodgy, but for the money they are ok!
Packaging however was awful. They were just in a plastic bag and the boxes inside were totally squashed had to throw them straight out.
on 26 July 2017
love these but have to keep replacing the batteries as i forget to switch them off!
on 8 February 2014
I would not recommend to any one too small and used it for short period one of them is not working with in 5 days.

I would appreciate if you could refund my money back.
on 25 June 2013
Ordered these just for the novelty value. They were cheap and look and feel cheap too. They just sit on my bedside cabinet as decoration.
on 20 September 2017
Brilliant
on 12 November 2013
One of 2 of my rabbits come today it has black marks all over it so looks very tatty lets see what the other 1 comes like
on 7 February 2014
The product was shipped with NO BATTERIES (even though the description said they are included) and the rabbits' eyes do not look like the image AT ALL. They were quite creepy and I had to scratch off the eyes in order to make them look less ugly. I still have them in my room (I don't really care about their light not turning on, really), but do NOT expect items that reflect what the description says.