on 6 March 2013
Bought this on a gift basis and it was sent direct to the recipient.

I gather that the lady concerned fell in love with it as soon as she opened it ... it does look different and certainly more of a item of jewellery rather than a watch. . The watch is designed to be worn a little loose, like a bracelet, and it does catch the eye.

The colour chosen was great as well but I suspect that all the colours look great in their own way.

And the gift ordering facility is great because all you have to do is order it and someone else does all the rest! The only downside was that the gift wrapping ( which costs extra ) may have been rather dull and the gift message comes in another envelope that looks more like a business transaction rather than a gift message. That really needs to be improved if I am to use the gift facility again.

Overall, a lovely thing to give and receive!
With shambala bracelets being all the rage it was only a matter of time before someone incorporated a watch into one, much like they did with bead bracelets last Christmas.
This is a very pretty watch and my wife loves it, in fact I had to buy one for her friend for Christmas as she was so taken with it. I bought it just before we went on holiday and it attracted a lot of appreciative comments. The beads really sparkle in the right light.
One size fits all as the bracelet expands but it is not easily to do one handed and I imagine if you keep using your teeth you will wear through the cord that adjusts it.
This is the place to buy it as it cost me £40 in duty free at Gatwick, Amazon wins again by a penny and not forgetting the ease of returning it if there's a problem.
on 31 March 2014
I bought it for my mother for Mother's Day, I believe she liked it as she was happy when she saw it . The only downside to it, is a struggle to wear, however I have forwarded her a link on how to wear it from you tube . The delivery was fast, happy.
22 comments|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 25 June 2013
wife loves it,worth every penny she says.so go on gents if the wife likes the old blingy kind of jewellery,take a look at this
on 6 July 2013
Love these watches! i already have a blue one, but i would love a cerise colour! i have seen advertised in a sunday paper mag a double strap with the same stones, but have not been able to see any online!
on 27 December 2012
bought this with very low expectations, but was very surprised by the quality of the watch, glamorous and stylish it will enhance the look of almost all outfits. very pretty and it tells the time!
on 30 December 2012
Pretty and feminine watch with crystalla bracelet. Perhaps a bit "blingy" but we all need a little brightness in our lives!
on 2 April 2013
My sons bought this for me as my Birthday present, ive only had it a few days but im happy with it, its very pretty.
Delivery was quick it came when promised.
on 6 January 2015
Lovely birthday gift for my 80 yr old friend who loves going dancing & blinging it up! Classy, good make & getting on Black Friday..bargain!!
on 24 January 2014
Love the colour. Lovely sparkle great for a night out or everyday wear. Adds bling to your wrist with plenty compliments