Customer reviews

Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£7.99

on 16 August 2017
Good product, as described, very good price, very quick delivery, would use again.
on 30 June 2017
Great music. Thank you.
on 28 May 2017
Rita comes up trumps again
on 20 July 2015
Very pleased as came as described well packaged. The CD still sealed and sounds great. Fabulous solo album from Rita Ora
on 26 March 2013
My 12 year old daughter loved this CD, she plays it constantly, I will definately recommend it and a well deserved 5 star rating.
on 18 May 2016
I bought Rita Ora's debut album full of high hopes after listening to a couple of really good singles. I am not really impressed. The album is too eclectic for my tastes. It really feels like an assortment of tracks, and there is little cohesion. I also don't feel it does her voice much justice, with the exception of two tracks

1. Facemelt - 2/10 - Probably the worst opening track I have ever head. Just a noisy mess.
2. Roc the Life - 8/10 - This is one of the standout tracks on the album. Good drums and vocals.
3. How We Do (Party) - 6/10 - The verses drag, but the pre-chorus and chorus are catchy.
4. R.I.P. - 8/10 - Another standout track, with great instrumentals. Tinie Tempah is a great addition to the track and Rita sounds good.
5. Radioactive - 6/10 - There is a bit of a disconnect between the verses and chorus. The chorus is fist-pumping good, though.
6. Shine Ya Light - 4/10 - Very repetitive chorus and a not very interesting track overall
7. Love and War - 7/10 - This is a really good album track. J. Cole's addition to the track is great.
8. Uneasy - 6/10 - This song has so much potential to be brilliant, but the clipped/rapped delivery of the verses and the "yeah-ay-ay" really drag it down.
9. Fall in Love - 4/10 - A poor collaboration between Rita and will.i.am. The auto tune and pointless lyrics from will.i.am and the screechy chorus from Rita don't exactly make for a pleasant listen.
10. Been Lying - 5/10 - Another repetitive track. Rita, at least, sounds good on the track.
11. Hello, Hi, Goodbye - 7/10 - This is a very pleasant mid-tempo track. The emotion in Rita's voice is not overshadowed by any jarring beats. The ending of the track could be better, though. It feels very "cut-off".
12. Hot Right Now - 8/10 - This is the song which introduced me to Rita. Headstompingly good. I'm still holding out for a good live performance of the song.
13. Crazy Girl - 6/10 - Good bonus track.
14. Young, Single & Sexy - 10/10 - This is my favourite song on the album. I think this the only track where Rita explores her vocal range in depth. The ad-libs at the end sound nice.
15. Meet Ya - 6/10 - Another good bonus track. Not the best choice to close the album, in my opinion, as it just peters out at the end.
on 29 June 2013
Listened to it this morning. Not heard of most of the songs but still enjoyed listening to it. Recognised some of her hits though.
on 27 June 2017
Rita at her best. Bargain price.
I find albums like this quite frustrating. I get the feeling that Rita actually has a great voice but all we get to hear of it on 'Ora' are endless re-hashes of hit single attempts where the songs amount more to electronic trickery, production techniques, a repetitive phrase or two and 'catchy choruses' than they do to any real, substantial or meaningful content. Sure, I know this is a modern pop album and I have to admit to liking some of the bounciest numbers but there is nothing here that will stand the test of time because 'Ora' is designed for instant success and instant appeal rather than for artistic merit. Good luck to Rita, she is having her five minutes of fame and I'm glad to see she is enjoying it. I wish her no ill will and am perfectly happy for her - I just think with her voice and great looks she deserves more than to end up in the history books as just another 'candy floss pop princess'...
on 8 June 2015
I feel so bad only giving this album, Rita Ora's debut, 3 stars- it was almost four- and also who am i to judge ?(No, I've changed it to 4!) I don't have her incredible musical talent- for Rita Ora is truely gifted. I admit, I am a big fan of Rita Ora- and have a lot of admiration for her. A bit behind the times, I first heard of her seeing her on The Voice! Yet, she has such an amazing personality, energy and passion for music- and when I saw her perform on the show and with Charli Xcx, on Graham Norton's chat show - I finally bought the album!!
For me, perhaps overall, 'Ora' is not Quite to my musical taste- but it obviously IS a great album- and I'd like to try and give a brief review. I think that since it was recorded, Rita's voice has continued to improve and develop- and she is a wonderful singer and performer- I will definately be buying her next album.
Anyway, in short, there are no major complaints- and for someone so young I'm glad Rita was proud of it- and rightly so. My favourite tracks are Facemelt, and then Radioactive and Uneasy are superb! I feel guilty for saying I'm not struck on Fall In Love at all- but as for the rest of the album it is good.
I guess I just hope the next album might musically be a little different and in a way get to show off more of just how brilliant Rita Ora's voice is. She's proven it performing live this year- and i hope there will be live dvd's, and tours one day!
I wish Rita Ora a great career, having had so much success so young- i also hope she is happy- she has a personality you cannot help but warm to- an inspiration. Good Luck Rita.You deserve it.