on 8 June 2015
I feel so bad only giving this album, Rita Ora's debut, 3 stars- it was almost four- and also who am i to judge ?(No, I've changed it to 4!) I don't have her incredible musical talent- for Rita Ora is truely gifted. I admit, I am a big fan of Rita Ora- and have a lot of admiration for her. A bit behind the times, I first heard of her seeing her on The Voice! Yet, she has such an amazing personality, energy and passion for music- and when I saw her perform on the show and with Charli Xcx, on Graham Norton's chat show - I finally bought the album!!
For me, perhaps overall, 'Ora' is not Quite to my musical taste- but it obviously IS a great album- and I'd like to try and give a brief review. I think that since it was recorded, Rita's voice has continued to improve and develop- and she is a wonderful singer and performer- I will definately be buying her next album.
Anyway, in short, there are no major complaints- and for someone so young I'm glad Rita was proud of it- and rightly so. My favourite tracks are Facemelt, and then Radioactive and Uneasy are superb! I feel guilty for saying I'm not struck on Fall In Love at all- but as for the rest of the album it is good.
I guess I just hope the next album might musically be a little different and in a way get to show off more of just how brilliant Rita Ora's voice is. She's proven it performing live this year- and i hope there will be live dvd's, and tours one day!
I wish Rita Ora a great career, having had so much success so young- i also hope she is happy- she has a personality you cannot help but warm to- an inspiration. Good Luck Rita.You deserve it.
on 30 January 2018
I was after one song by Rita Ora, and I thought it was on this CD. When it arrived the song wasn't on it. (Anywhere) My mistake, Amazon would have taken it back, but my daughter as had it. all turned out right in the end.
on 14 March 2018
Early Rita Ora very good songs and well worth getting she just gets better.
on 17 March 2018
Good cd like the songs great price
on 16 August 2017
Good product, as described, very good price, very quick delivery, would use again.
on 7 April 2018
Nice item plus quick delivery
on 14 April 2018
Great CD, excellent music
on 5 September 2017
Great Cd. Good price, quick service.
on 4 July 2016
Whilst album is great, however when I took off the cellophane the CD case just fell apart. I now only have the base to place the CD into. It feels a shame to only give 3 stars, but that is 5 stars for the album, but minus 2 for the broken case!
on 21 August 2015
Just a note for people thinking of buying this for their kids, it has a lot of explicit language in it. I'm no prude and if I was buying it for myself no problem but not my 11 year old! I thought CDs came with warnings - Katy Perry CDs do. That said the music itself is ok - the singles are great, the rest are alright.