on 19 February 2014
The one star is for the quick delivery other than that, they were rubbish broke after about a week, I know it's only £1.99 but you except a trustworthy product, not worth it.
on 19 February 2014
i have purchased another one of these a while ago which costs around 5 pounds and unfortunately due to wear and tear it is gradually wearing away at the bass of the plug. the price of the item has now come down and i cant rate this company enough, very fast delivery, i would recommend purchasing on a Monday morning or weekday morning if you are needing the item quickly as no orders a processed at the weekends which is understandable. i shall be purchasing from this company in the future for more chargers.
on 19 February 2014
Very fast deliver. The charger works just as expected and is a genuine product, unlike the many fakes I have had problems with in the past.
on 12 March 2014
Bought a USB cable at a similar price on ebay, arrived fine but when i plugged in my iPod/iPhone it wouldn't connect, or would connect and then drop instantly, was so annoyed that I now needed to buy another...

Saw this and on first thought it was going to be the same story, read the reviews and they were more popular, it arrived (not in apple packaging) but is a genuine (or close enough) product! Every time I plug in it responds, never drops connection and works perfectly! Woo!
on 4 December 2013
When I buy an apple cable, cost is something that matters. I realize that a) Apple cables cost in the region of £25. b) Consumer tradition states that when you cut the cost, you risk cutting quality. This is a mid-range priced product, and it has not let me down at all. Sturdy build that hasn't worn or disconnected cable from port etc - this is after maybe 3 weeks of good use.

If you want the low price but long-lasting product, you won't go wrong here is all I can say.
on 22 February 2014
It hardly works properly, we have to awkardly position the charger for it to work. Very unhappy with this purchase
on 25 December 2013
cant use it for pc connection as it inhibits my laptop from recognizing my ipod. However, i wasn't expecting it to work too well, and it still works as a charger cable absolutely fine. Would say its "low quality" due to the pc connection problem, but in my experience even Apple's cables are poor (hence why I bought this one) so if you don't need it for that then it's probably a better choice than apple's own cables.
on 29 April 2014
I chose to buy this cable as it had previous good recommendations from other people who bought it and because it was cheaper than buying from the Apple Store. This cable works EXACTLY how my original Apple cable works with my iPod Classic. I only bought a 2nd cable as I wanted to keep one cable at work, and one at home. There is no difference in performance. This is a good purchase.
on 9 July 2014
We've order two of these recently, both looked genuine but I doubt they are. One of them came only in a clear plastic bag and it's very unreliable (might/might not charge). The other one works so far and came in a white box like in the picture, which claims to be from "Apple Inc" but I’m suspicious about the spelling mistakes in the writing on the box...
on 21 May 2014
it's just a cheap substitute for the real thing. The device connector end was a little dodgy and eventually the wiring came loose inside the casing, meaning the device would stop charging unless you sat it in the right position. Spend a little more for the real thing and save yourself the hassle of faulty wiring!