Learn more Download now Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Playlist - Acoustic Christmas Shop now Shop now

TOP 500 REVIEWERon 27 September 2013
I tend to buy lots of these extended mixes and this one is really good value for money. I'm now looking for Part 2! Don't waste time checking it out with Amazon's 30 second preview as the music doesn't really get started in that time. Why don't they give us a full minute like MP3VA??????????
on 30 October 2017
Good value for money.
on 10 January 2017
Fab, just fab
on 29 September 2013
Writing, for me, requires time and space, and in a busy household, it is music (and a good pair of headphones) that provides me with such. I have a lot of dance/trance/rave music which, along with classical, allows me to escape the noise and boisterous of the house and give me the place I need, whether it was when I was writing End of a Girl, or writing its sequel, Undon. This collection is another great mix of sound and I thank it for its services.
on 9 February 2013
A full length 70 odd minute mix of some great tracks for 89p. The mixes are all very well put together and properly done and the tracks are not cut too short either like on some of the other pre - mixed CD'S you can get of this genre.
on 29 March 2014
Best 89p I've ever spent, even when a 4 pack of Stella Artois was 90p or a pack of Marlboro lights was 99p sorry to waffle on but I was told I had to use more words?? but I digress, best 89p I've ever spent
on 27 February 2014
I bought this because I listen to music as I work - which is almost entirely on a PC.
It is, as advertized, trance. After a few listens it is starting to grow on me and hey, nice cover art.
on 7 October 2013
This is not only a fantastic trance mix it is also UNBELIEVABLE value for money.
If you like melodic trance then this is a MUST HAVE !!!
on 17 January 2014
Great sounds for zoning out to. I often have this type of music playing while out running and this is a brilliant bargain.
on 7 December 2013
Good compilation of trance beats. You will love it. At a bargain. It really shifts your mood in the right direction.