on 26 September 2015
Dogs were not impressed by this at all and wouldn't use it...not surprised really as it is pretty thin compared to most fleece type blankets. So it is now used as a base layer in the large dog basket and covered with another fleece. One to avoid.
on 30 July 2017
Lovely and thick and good size also washes well bits dont fall off so very impressed my puppy loves this will deffo buy more thanks šŸ˜
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 6 October 2017
Cats love it, fantastic value for money!
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 17 February 2015
My 3 cats love these large fleecy blankets. We now have 3 of these fleeces, one folded up for their large scratching post platform (makes it softer to sleep on than the hard covering already on it), one as a hearth rug in front of the log burner (see photo), and one to replace the others when they are in the wash.

Lovely and soft, easy to wash and quick to dry, and flexible in size. They are a bobbly kind of fleece rather than the softer, flatter type, but my cats took to them immediately and they get used all the time. I've had the first 2 for about a year and they are still wearing well.

I haven't cut any of the fleeces because they are thicker when folded over into 2 or 4 layers. My cats also love kicking the blankets and climbing in between the layers, so it suits us to keep them whole.
Ideal for our furry friends - recommended especially if you have a multi-cat family.
review image
on 31 October 2014
DATE: 02/04/2017
I've bought a couple of these before and really liked them. Previously they had a sheepskin feel and appearance. This one is very different. The fleece isn't like sheepskin and it's very fluffy with lots of fluffy bits all over, which stick to your clothes if you lean on it. I bought this to replace one that was a bit worn from washing so frequently. It was for my rabbit's room. I've had to remove it as I was worried they would swallow the fluffy bits. It looks really cheap and nothing like the previous ones. I'm not impressed and would definitely NOT recommend, due to the fluffy that comes off it. I certainly won't be buying again. Very disappointed!

PREVIOUSLY PURCHASED 2014 and gave 5*
on 21 December 2013
The dogs love it! They will now settle wherever I put the fleece blanket - it may be synthetic but the dogs just appreciate the fact that its warm and soft. 10/10 !
on 3 April 2014
This is very good bedding and very versatile. It can be cut to the shape of a dog bed, used to cover a chair seat and most of all the dog loves it. It is a good useful size.
on 21 May 2014
Fantastic fleecy product. Use it in my dogs crate cut in half and folded for him to sleep on. The other half is a spare for when one of them is in the wash. Washes great on a 15 min wash and dries in no time.Have been using it now for 3 months and it's still like new. Very pleased, would recommend to anyone.
on 29 March 2013
I have a very happy dog that is all snuggled up in his cosy bed. It washes very well and drys quickly.
on 6 June 2013
I brought this for my 8 week old yorkie ,he absolutely loves it and can't wait to go and sleep on it, he even tugs it around the house with him.