on 21 February 2013
I had a problem with my tablet, but this was rectified quickly & to my satisfaction. i would use them again
on 7 January 2013
bought for child for xmas loves it now i can claim back my laptop back for us lots of stuff for them to do
on 29 August 2013
tablet booted up ok, but after 3 to 5 mins of use it crashes. 3 attempts made to use it before giving up
on 8 May 2013
You get what you pay for, poor instructions andf a lack of info in a book, but it does what it says.
on 15 February 2013
It seemed ok, but when games were put on it it would not tilt so was returned and full credit given.
on 3 June 2013
I liked this tablet, but it would not charge so I had to return it...decided not to get another one
on 17 April 2013
and i think the quality is very good i will tell all my friends about them thanks so very much
on 20 January 2013
great value for money with lovley big screen my 6 year old loves it and finds it easy to use .
on 22 April 2015
absolute c***, charger port broke early on , and also broke on second one. don't bother
on 14 August 2014