on 14 January 2018
Hard as a rock. Gave it a far chance and used it on multiple occasions but not finding it useful at all.
on 6 September 2014
Excellent quality. Comes with a cover too. However it's a bit soft, and when I say a bit, I mean a bit, not much. But probably that's good for some if you'll sleep the whole night on it. For me, anything that keeps my head back is a blessing. Also it's a good size to fit in a normal travel luggage to take with you if you're traveling somewhere abroad.
on 23 April 2017
Was waiting till I'd used it for a while to review. Recommended by by physio. Has really helped with my neck pain
on 26 April 2015
Excellent product - really enables me to sleep without waking up in the morning with a pain in the neck!
on 18 November 2017
Easy to use with any pillow, more comfortable than a contoured neck pillow.
on 28 December 2014
absolutely brilliant
on 29 November 2013
This is really good and has made all the difference to my neck pain. I would absolutely recommend it and the McKenzie book "Treat your own neck" as well! Great stuff!
on 22 January 2014
This item was a lot of money for what it was and pretty uncomfortable to use. Having said that someone else might find it perfect for their needs.
on 3 October 2013
This product will fit neatly in any suitcase.
I cannot travel with my pillow, this provides me with equally good support.
on 11 October 2015
Good
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse