on 13 July 2012
This product was very good and came very quickly however it is darker than the picture shows and it is only really lilac when in light. (A lamp or sun)
But I was still very pleased with the product and the seller,it got here a lot earlier than estimated.
on 6 October 2012
i loved the look of this polish on the internet but when i painted my nails with this i wasn't to sure, it looks a lot more green in person and I'm just not too sure about this polish x
on 8 March 2013
This is a very surprising colour. I wasn't sure about getting it and when I tried it on its own it didn't really do very much for me. However, if you layer it over a baby/dusty light pink/lilac or a mint green it looks great. It really brings out the duochrome in it and it's lovely to watch it while it changes from silvery green to pink/lilac. It takes a little bit longer to dry than I would have expected, so you might want to use a fast-drying topcoat. Overall a quite unique addition to my collection!
on 5 April 2013
This is a beautiful duotone polish. It needs 2-3 coats for the full effect but is so worth it. It shimmers in different lights from silver to lilac to a beautiful tone of green. It is so pretty and I get lots of comments about it when I have painted my nails using it. I recommend using a top coat to make it last longer.
on 1 August 2013
The colour being called Silvery Lilac,I was very surprised when it went on to my nails very green.However being a colour that changes according to the light it does "morph" to a beautiful pale lilac. Very pleased with it.Though it does seem fated to get smudged when still wet.My fault.
on 27 January 2014
Beautiful colour, nice and vibrant very quick delivery however can take a little bit long to dry but worth the wait as the outcome is stunning! I will be buying meny more in future as they are so bright and colourful!
on 7 January 2014
It not one of my best colours but have worn it a few times. It looks more green but in the light you can see the Lilac colour. But its an okay colour to wear
on 19 December 2012
I love this colour and it lasts longer than most normal nail varnishes, looks great and compliments the clothes I wear in my favourite colour.
on 27 April 2014
The nail varnish is very thin, tried adding more layers or thicker coats and does not seem to help. Would not recommend.
on 27 July 2016
It's a lot lighter than I thought it would be but still happy with it. It is a tad expensive though.