on 26 December 2012
The stencils are as follows: letters, shapes, sea animals, circus animals, jungle animals, and farm animals. Would appeal to kids aged 3-8. Lost a star due to the fact that the supplied colored pencils are crap - they make very light colors and the lead is slipping out of the blue one.
on 4 April 2013
I bought this set to help my 3 year old with writing numbers and letters as she started doing it at nursery. I like the other stencils too. Good that it comes with a few coloured pencils, sharpener and bordered paper - although my daughter used the paper up in a week, but she is only 3. The pencils don't fit into some edges of the stencils though. We use it with felt tips too. For young children, help is needed to hold stencils still. Good variety of stencils. She enjoys using them which is the main thing, a good present choice.
on 1 November 2013
This is a great activity set for kids. It has kept my little boy occupied for hours over the school holidays. It's very difficult to find this kind of stuff for boys, most stencil activity sets are aimed at girls with all fairy stuff so this was a great unisex product. The pencils were rubbish but I didn't buy it for the pencils so wasn't really a big deal for me. Definitely recommend this for those rainy days in.
on 21 September 2013
What a good toy, well made, good choice of shapes, educational and a lots of fun. Do not worry about 6 pencils. It is good value, good quality toy. My 4year old twins love it.
on 27 November 2013
My daughter is experimenting with shapes and is trying out letters and numbers at the moment, so I thought a set of alphabet stencils could help her on her way. When I searched these popped up and I decided that maybe I could give her more than just the 'educational' letters and numbers. We've yet to try this product out as I'm giving it to her for Christmas, but I've had it out to look at and the individual stencils seem robust, have fun characters, are assorted in colours and are presented in a 'drawer- like' box which will hopefully prevent damage with the heavy use I am predicting.
on 13 May 2016
Dissapointed- product description says there is 6 stencils. I only received 5, the farmyard animals one is missing which was the main reason I ordered the item. Otherwise would be a nice set but description doesn't match product. Also packaged in a huge box which was unnecessary.
on 12 September 2014
This is a top quality stencil set and not to be confused with some on the high street.Some people might think it is expensive but the quality is really good so I would highly recommend .
on 18 January 2015
My boy loves it! Loads of different shapes so will be handy for years
on 8 October 2015
Really disappointed in this product. Hopefully just a one off but on opening the sealed package the box smelt musky and the stencils are very greasy, I felt that it may have been on the display shelf. Will not be giving this to any child without first a good soapy wash, still to decide if I want to return it or put in the bin. The pencils are a waste of space, not sharpened well at all and paint flecking off....
on 26 December 2013
Ideal Christmas present for my grand-daughter. Contains everything of interest. Found the old fashioned stencil sets difficult to find this was just what I had been searching for.