Customer reviews

Summer Paradise (feat. Sean Paul)
Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£0.99

on 29 May 2013
The lyrics in this song are a little emotional but that doesn't stop me from constantly listening to the song
on 27 August 2014
Great
on 20 November 2012
Heard it first on local radio but could never seem to catch the name of the song or who was singing it! Found it by chance on Amazon - it's just got such a good feel factor to it - cant' help singing along with the chorus.
on 5 March 2013
I first heard this song on holiday last year, fell in love with the French version, English version just as good, have as a ring tone on my phone.
on 17 September 2012
Brilliant song but i brought this one hastily ! I much prefer the version with k'naan in. Sean Paul just doesn't do it for me in this song.
on 24 September 2012
Simple Plan used to be a band that put out some great, fun, catchy punk-pop. Sadly, they've decided to create this utterly naff track on the basis they know it will be a commercial success. They've turned into any other pop band. Such a shame.
on 22 October 2012
This is a really good single by Simple Plan. It downloaded easily and I enjoy listening to it on my phone!