on 19 July 2013
i can ride and use map navigation and use siri to read my messages and to reply to them without stopping. I’ve tried others and they didn't do the job and cost more to. I've used this product for a little while now and i think it's great
on 9 August 2015
These clips are so great. I can't handle having to take my phone out of my pocket whilst riding to work to change to the next music track. Just lean forward and touch, and there is the tune you actually wanna listen to. Holds the phone firmly regardless of how bigger bump you give it and is easy to assemble.
on 20 May 2014
I was not expecting much for such a low price. I was wrong to doubt. It arrived quickly, the phone holder clipped to the bracket extremely tightly (a good thing), and the clamp came with rubber inserts which makes it attach to my handlebars nicely. Yes, I had to remove my phone case to clip it into the holder. For me, that is not a problem. The phone clipping into the holder was firm, but I will still secure it with extra elastic bands as a precaution.
on 18 January 2016
It may be that my lifeproof case prevented the iPhone from fitting but there was no way it would fit. And then a catch snapped,,,, For me, utter rubbish and even if it did fit on my mountain bike it would not be strong enough to hold the phone...
on 5 May 2015
Bought this for my iPhone, okay for the cost and purpose. Wouldn't buy it again though as I failed to take into consideration the lack of weather protection and I fell uncomfortable placing an expensive iPhone into the grip, may just be my paranoia but I constantly feel it's going to fall out.

I also came off my bike and wound up snapping one of the three grips which isn't repairable so now it's useless for me.
on 16 November 2014
This is a cheep bit of kit that is just as good as a pricey bit of kit.
Paid £2 used it all week with no problems. well worth the money
if you are on a strict budget. And it arrived a day early.
on 3 August 2013
Does exactly what it's made for - holds my iphone securely to my handlebars and is adjustable so you can tilt it to the position you want it in. Ordered it Tuesday lunchtime, was with me Wednesday morning. A bargain price too, what more do you want?
on 7 June 2014
Only issue I had was connecting the two parts together, looks like it was slightly under cut to slight the phone park on the bracket. a quick mod and I managed to get it on. Simple, secure as long as you dont bonuce to hard, i.e. off road a no no. worth the money I paid for. thank you
on 25 March 2015
I bought this for my iphone last year and I still use it daily today!

When it arrived it seemed rather flimsy and I was really worried but once it is properly mounted your phone doesn't move inside of it!

I even got in a bike crash into the bushes! The bike had a big fall and my basket on the front and I went flying but my phone was still steady mounted to my bike! I would really recommend
on 17 June 2014
Absolute waste of money! Two problems:

1. (Minor) The thing arrived and wouldnt fit round my handlebars so I had to use a cable strap to secure it

2. (Major) within 2 minutes of leaving home, the plastic plate which your phone slots into became disconnected from the rest of the mount, causing it to crash onto the road. Very lucky that my phone wasnt damaged. I double and triple checked it was connected properly before i left but the mount has obviously been designed in the most incompetent manner ever.

Threw the mount straight in the bin when i got to work. Do not waste your money.